that night

Ashley POV
So keyshia wants to fight my home girl Juliet and I know she is going to play dirty. So I called my sista and told her what was going down to night.I told her to meet us at Juliet and and your home girl Alena going to be there to.

Trina POV
Oh hell yea it is going to be a good ass fight can't wait and you know keyshia ass going to bring her ghetto ass friends and hahahahaha if she thought that August was going to be her baby daddy. He knows that she is a thot I mean everybody that knows her knows that she been thoting around with different types of guys that is a shame and she have not done with high school yet but she can sure talk about being somebody baby mama smdh young people this dayz.

Juliet POV
This is your girl Juliet and I just told Alena that we have a fight night and she said alright who we going to be fighting keyshia and her ghetto ass friends. I said yea them because keyshia wanted August to get her pregnant. She said wow smdh she needs to sit her ass down somewhere and learn something other then trying to be somebody baby mama.

Later on that night
Keyshia POV
So me and my home girls are at the park waiting on that bitch ass hoe Juliet and her home girls. I know I am the one that have a problem with her but I have a problem with Ashley too because she don't want her brother to be my baby daddy but to be honest I don't want him just to be my baby daddy I want him to be my boyfriend.

Ashley POV
So we are on are way to the park so we can whoop that ass just because I heard that she has a problem with me and Juliet and #1 reason why is because I would not let her be with my brother and #2 reason why is Juliet is going with her so call baby daddy but anybody can be the father of that baby I mean she was thoting around the hood.

Alena POV
Man we are here so are we going to fight or nah? Because if not then you can go home and go do your homework. So that is when keyshia say oh yea we fighting so keyshia swings at Juliet first and that is when her home girls tried to hit Juliet but you know how we get down so we jumped on them thot ass friends of hers.

Juliet POV
So keyshia throw a punch at me, she miss to I punch her right in the jaw and that is when her home girls wanted to hold me so that way keyshia can get her lick in which was not going to happen because my home girls got my back haha haha she thought that my girls was not going to have my back hahaha she thought wrong. So I am still whooping her ass she is down on the ground and I am on top of her just beating her up. So she is kicking and screaming talking about get off of me.

Ashley POV
So we fighting that thot keyshia home girls because they was trying to jump in while keyshia was over there getting her ass whoop
So I am fighting the skinny girl that is in the group because she thinks she big and bad so she is the one that picked me not my choice but hey it is what ever she wants. I think her name is shykeyshia yea that is her name and she don't like me either so damn oh yea I know why. Because she wanted to be with Jay because I see how she is always looking at him and she mad because I posted up on instgram that I am getting married. How she saw it I don't even know?

Trina POV
So I see Ashley fighting shykeyshia. It is funny because last time I saw shykeyshia she was trying to get all up on my bnl Jay and he punch her ass done because he knows how Ashley is about hers and he don't like her. So I am fighting the most girl everybody can't stand to be around. So it is 6:09 pm right now and we are still out side fighting and I see that keyshia and shykeyshia and the girl that I am fighting name is destinay.

Alena POV
So we are all fighting somebody and I guess somebody that lives in the neighborhood. Had called the police station and that is when we saw the police car and the police said hold it right there and we all looked at the police officers.

Police officer POV
The Night was going ok until we had got a call saying it is a fight and they been fighting all night. So when me and the offers that was in the car with me went and check what was going on. So we see them fight and we ask them questions about why are you ladies fighting each other. They said because they all don't like each other.