crazy day

Andre pov
Man so I ran into this random ass female name Ferrari. She is fine but I got a girlfriend aka wifey. Man fuck this I am about to get her number.
I said
"Aye yo ma."
She said
"What up pa?"
I said
"Lol you got jokes. But anyways what's your name and number?"
She said
"What you need to know my name and my number for?"
I said
"So I can get to know you and your name so I wouldn't have to call you ma every time I talk to you."
She said
"Will my name is Ferrari and my number you can't get but you can get my snap chat. What is your name?"
I said
"Why I can't get your number baby girl? My name is Andre."
She said
"Man don't you have a girlfriend or something?"
I said
"Man you want me to be with you?"
She said
"Of course I want you to keep it with me."
I said
"Alright baby girl yes I do have a girlfriend but she is talking to her ex boyfriend Kevin."
As soon as I said that she had a different vibe she went from trying to stay away to all up on me if she think she will get money out of me she is crazy.

Ferrari pov
So I am coming out of the grocery store and this dude comes to me and start asking me can he get my number and what my name is? Then he tells me that his girlfriend is cheating on him with her ex which is Kevin I mean everybody knows that Kevin is married. But for some reason my vibe changed for some reason I don't know why but it did. So I gave him my name but not my number and I gave him my snap chat. So we chatted from there and before I left he ask for a hug so I gave him a hug and I feel him grabbing a hand full of my ass. A few minutes later his girlfriend comes and was like ummm Andre who in the hell is this bitch that you hugging. I said bitch I got your bitch. I went to the back of my car and got out my pistol. His girlfriend was like what you need to do is put that pistol down and fight me like a real bitch because you ain't gonna shoot me. So you know what I put the gun down and put up my hands so as soon as I did that the next thing I know she had already hit me up side my head. I was like oh hell naw and I was about to hit her but every time I hit I end up missing her. I think it is because Andre here and he got me thinking about him I mean yea he with her but shit he was talking to me so I don't know why she wants to fight me it ain't my fault that he started asking me questions. So I told her wait can we talk.

Trina pov
So I am ridding around and I see my boyfriend aka hubby hugging and grabbing on another girl ass and I was like oh hell no so I pulled over and went over there where they was and was like what is going on over here who the bitch you hugging and grabbing on. He said oh naw this is just a friend bae you know you the only one for me. I say naw you all up on her like you want to be with her. And she going to get her pistol out of her truck like she going to shoot me.

Later on that day
Ashley pov
So I am in bed it is me and my future husband. I told him that him that I haven't been feeling good this morning. He ask me "have I missed my cycle baby?" "I said yea baby." He said " ok baby I will go get a pregnancy test so you can take it." So he got up and went to go get his keys so while he is going to the store I am in the bedroom watching Tyler Perry house of Payne. I was in the bed just laughing and I feel like I had to throw up so I got up from the bed and ran to the bathroom and a few minutes later my future husband came up stairs and found me in the bathroom throwing up and he had the pregnancy test in his hand so I got up and wash my mouth and took the pregnancy box and took the pregnancy test out of the box and put it where it goes. So after I got done peeing on the stick I let it sit there for 15 minutes. Then I picked it up and got so happy and rubbed my stomach, then went and told my future husband that he is going to be a daddy. I said "baby!" he said "yes baby what did the test say?" I said "the test said that we are pregnant" he said "yes thank god it is that and he said that he will set up a doctor appointment for this week." And I was like ok baby. So after we found out the good news I hit up Trina And Juliet and alena they was all happy for me and they ask Me when am I going to the doctors I told them some time this week Jay is going to do the doctor appointment tomorrow. They was like awww we had a feeling that somebody that we know was pregnant. Omg we are so happy for you.

Jay pov
Yes my love of my life my best friend my soon to be wife is pregnant! I hope it is a boy that is what we want first anyways.