everybody at Ashley&Jay house

Red pov
So me and Joshua and Trina and August and Chris and Jay all in the house and I see that Ashley then got thick. Then I look again and see that Ashley looks like she is is having a baby. I was like oh hell no so I walk into the kitchen and I see Ashley got up and came in the kitchen and I grabbed her by her arm and asked her is she pregnant with that nigga baby?

Ashley pov
So we are all sitting around watching tv and few minutes later red got mad I guess because he saw my belly. So I got up and walked into the kitchen and he grabbed me by my arm and was like am I pregnant by this nigga? I told him that nigga that you are talking about is my future husband and yes this is his baby as I rub on my stomach. He gonna talk about he is the only one that suppose to get me pregnant so I got to get a abortion. I looked at him like he was crazy.
Talking conversation
Me: red have you lost your fucking mind?
Red: baby I want you to have my baby and I care about you he don't you know that I will always be there for you.

Me: look red I know that you care about me but I am not getting a abortion. This is me and Jays baby .

Red: man whateva

Me: red so you mad because you are not my baby father?

Red walks out of the kitchen and tell everybody bye and just looks at me and Jay.

Trina pov
So red is telling everybody bye and shit so I go in the kitchen and asked Ashley what was all the commotion in here? She told me that red want her to get a abortion. I was like wtf and she said YeA he got mad as hell but I mean it is whateva. So me and Ashley let the boys have the time while we went upstairs in there room that they share together re minutes later August told us that he was leaving so we said our goodbyes and called it a night. At least that is what I thought.

Text conversation
Andre : hey bae come back to the house and keys talk about this.
Me : no I am going to stay here with Ashley and Jay I will see you in the morning goodnight.
Andre : man alright we can talk about it in the morning but I am going to pick you up tomorrow.
Me : wateva goodnight
End of text conversation
After I did that last text I fell fast asleep.

Andre pov
So I am sitting here going crazy. Because my baby aint here I miss my baby. She is my every thing. I don't want to lose her over no bitch that I just met I mean yes she suck the d but that is all she did we ain't do nothing. I don't want her she ain t nothing but a hoe everyone knows her shit even my home Boy know her Because all she do is give her self away. Will tonight it looks like I am going to be sleeping alone tonight. But I know I have to tell Trina what happen with me and Ferrari.

Text from red
Red- dawg why you ain't tell me that Ashley is pregnant by that nigga?
Me- man How in the hell do you know that she is pregnant?
Red- because I went over there earlier and I saw Jay rubbing on her stomach. So I went in the kitchen and few minutes later she came in the kitchen and I asked her.
Me- is Trina over there?
Red- yea she is over there.
End of text with red

Jay pov
Baby what is wrong? Oh nothing baby come on lets go to sleep. There is something on my baby mind it is probably what red said. So I told her tonight I will drop it but we will talk about it in the morning she said "ok baby that is fine " with years running down her face. So when she said that I was like no baby what is wrong I hear you crying. She says " ok baby yes it is about Red he told me that I should get a abortion and I don't know if y'all heared me or not but I told him hell no and he talking about he should be the person I should be having a baby by not you because you are a cheater." as soon as she told me that I was getting pissed off. He don't know anything about me then I thought to myself keyshia probably told everybody in the hood that I got her pregnant while I am with Ashley. So I called up keyshia.

Ring ring Ring
Keyshia- hey baby daddy
Me- I am not your baby daddy going find him and stop telling people that I got you pregnant because we all know the weeks don't add up.
Keyshia- you know that you are my baby father I don't know why you trying to act all innocent in front of your wife. So once this baby comes both of y'all going to pay this child support.
Me- you know what that is fine because after I get off the phone with you I am going to call the Maury show.
Keyshia- alright that is fine with me because I am 200% that you are the father.

Keyshia pov
So my baby daddy going to call me and yell all up in my ear. So He talking about he going to call the Maury show and I said alright that is fine with Me because I am 200% He is the father of my child. But I am nervous not because I don't think he is my baby's father But it is the whole tv thing.

Tell me what y'all think?
Do y'all really thing that Jay is the baby daddy?
Vote
Comment
Share my book