the day every body got the call

Ferrari POV
Ayye y'all this is your girl Ferrari I am 19 years old I am friends with keyshia and shykeyshia. So it is 1:00 I don't have a boyfriend so I can do want ever the hell I want so I went to ihop to go get something to eat. I am sitting down to eat and I saw the most fine ass waiter he stands about 6'5 with dreads and you know what they say about dudes with dreads. Well if you don't know then ask some body that knows ok. Lol so he was my waiter and he said hey my name is Kevin I am your waiter can I start you off with something to drink? I thought I was thinking in my head because I said out loud yea I like to have a drink of you and he looked at me like I was crazy and then I was like yes you can bring me some water? He said yes I can I will be right back with your water. So he walked away to go get me some water.

Ashley POV
So I am done eating my food that my soon to be husband cooked and once I got done with my food bae was in bed waiting for me to finish up my food so I had put everything up and walked up stairs and went to the bedroom and that is when I heard slow motion by: Tray Songz and bae knows what this song does to me so I started walking over to him seductively and licking my lips telling him how much I love him and want to be with only him. He tells me the same and we both kiss passionately and he started rubbing on my body so you already know it is about to go down.

Jay POV
So after my wifey ate her food she told me she put up the food, I said oh baby you didn't have to do that and she was like baby it is okay you worked to hard trying to make dinner for me and you so right now I want to pleasure you. I said okay baby go ahead as she walks over to the bed seductive and when she walks my man down below gets hard af. So I tell her how much I missed her today and how much I love her. She has been running through my mind all day. I lay her down on her back I want to show her how much I missed her and love her she is my everything but anyways back to what I was saying. So I lay her down on the bed and kiss her lips and kiss them some more before I go down to her big breast and I say damn baby you got me going crazy for your ass and she say how crazy baby in her sexy moaning voice. I tell her crazy like the crazy in love that beyonce be talking about, she say awww baby you are so sweet. So after I get done with her breasts I go to her stomach and tell her this is where our baby will be and I am going to right there through the whole way no matter if you are mad at me or if I am mad at you. Then I go down to her ketty katty and start eat it until she can't take no more.

Trina POV
So I am here with Andre and his home boy Red. He gets on my nerves so I get a phone call from Juliet tell me to turn on the news and I say ok so I turn on the news and I see alena's car flipped over I was like oh no what happened so I saw the ambulance taking her to the hospital so I grab my phone and called Ashley and when she finally answered I told her Alena is in the hospital and she said what are you kidding and I told her no I am not kidding I am dead ass serious. She was like OMG! I asked her did I call you at the wrong time? She said no but my brother in law said yes you did but scene it is y'all home girl the sex can wait baby let's go check up on your home girl Alena. She says ok baby and tells me that she is coming over to get me so we can go to the hospital and I told her ok I will be waiting outside and she said okay but why? I said because somebody is here and I already know you are bringing your fiance so I am going to wait outside.

Andre POV
So me and my home boy Red we are chilling watching tv and I see Trina walking to the door and I ask her where is she going and she says baby I am going to the hospital because Alena my home girl just got in a car accident and now she is in the hospital. So Ashley and our brother in law is going to take us and I looked at red ass and as soon as she said Ashley name I knew his ass going to look up and his ass did. I said will scene you going to be with them then it is ok and red acted like he had to go outside and smoke and Trina was like boy you know you don't have to smoke you just want to be out here so when Ashley gets here you going to try and spit your game at her.