later that Night/true love part 3

Alena POV
So we arrived at the Cheese Cake Factory and this waiter comes and said hey how many people are with you and i said there are 6 people with me. So with that being said Romeo came running up behide me.
Romeo POV
I ran up behide Alena so that way no nigga would try to talk to her so we got to the rable and it waa on the 2nd floor of the building. So i helped Alena's in her chair even though i am a thug i still know how to treat a lady that acts like a lady and not a thot like keyshia. Then everybody that was with us sat down.
King POV
So we all at the Cheese Cake Factory and i grab Juliet's chair so she can sit down in it. Dont get me wrong to i am still a thug but i know how to treat a lady that acts like a lady not a thot.
Juliet POV
Omg i think king do have a thang for me. I mean he had open my door and now he is grabbing my chair for me. What is next he going to ask me to be his girlfriend lol.
Sean POV
So we at the place and i called up this female that i been talking to for a year now. And her name is Analise is 5"6 and she is thick af she is 23 years old she is mix with black and mexican.
Analise POV
I was watching TV and out of no where my phone started to ring and i looked at it to see who it was and it was Sean aka Ace i was so happy he called me so i had answered the phone.
Phone Conv.
Ace: hey babe. Wyd? I miss you!
Me: hey babe. Nothing much.wbu? And awwww i miss you more.
Ace: oh i am with the crew and i was wondering if you wanted to go to the Cheese Cake Factory we are already here but i forgot to call you and tell you because it was alot of stuff. So are you coming?
Me: yes babe i will come i want to meet everybody.
End phone conv.

Comment what ya"ll think that is going to happen next.
Vote