after they beat up Pac

Ashley pov
Man I haven't been Talking to Trina in a while so I am going to text her.
                   Text conversation
Me: hey my bihhh aka baddie.
My Baddie💖💕💓: what's up my bihh aka baddie?
Me: nothing much. Girl it is a lot that we need talk about.
My Baddie💖💕💓: Oh ok and girl what is going on. Is everything going alright over there?
Me: girl everything is going good. Do You rembemer when I was trying to stay away from Pac?
My Baddie💖💕💓: yea I rembemer that please dont tell me that he had found you.
Me: no he found out where I lay my head at.

Trina pov
I was watching Tyler Perry's boo on this website. All over a sudden my baddie aka best friend text me telling me that Pac found out where she stay. I was like oh yea we need to talk about this face to face not thow the phone. Then I thought about where was Jay at when Pac came to your house? She said " oh he was in the house with our son." I was like " oh hell no " she said " claim your ass down ain't nothing happen to him because you know how your bro in law is about his people's" I had to think about it to. Then after that I told her that tomorrow that me and her have to talk about everything that has been going on .

Jay pov
Lol it is funny how that nigga Pac thought that Ashley was going to leave with him. I mean do you really think Ashley is about to leave me and shit. But anyways after the whole thing with Pac I went to check on my son then after that I went to my baby and asked her is she ok? She said " yes baby I am ok I am just texting Trina and telling her what happen earlier." I said " oh ok bae." Then I went to set next to her and told her she is a real ride or die chick. She started laughing asking me why did I say that ? I laughed and said " because the way you came in the house with that gun I brought you." we both just started laughing. But see that is somebody that dont want see us together.

King pov
To night has been one Hell of a night I mean. What made Pac think he was going to take Ashley away from Jay now everybody that lives in Houston knows that they are the only couple that never breaks up no matter what see that is what kind of relationship I want because they been with each secne 2012 and we in 2017. That is a long as time. I mean yea I am a thug but a thug needs love too. I mean me and Juliet are really thinking about moving in together but Hell I dont think she would want to because I dont want her to think that I am trying to move fast.

Juliet pov
So we was at Ashley and Jay's house. Ashley had told us that we can go home because they are fine. I told her okay just tell me when you need us are anything. Then when I got done talking to Ashley I over hear king talking to Jay about me moving in with him. I mean I kind of think it is kind of to fast but still I mean that is Bae.

Ashley pov
When Juliet was talking to me I was telling her to be quite because I over heard king telling Jay that he was thinking about moving Juliet into the house. When I heard that I was like oh shit then she got So happy and everything. But I told her just act surprise and act like you don't know nothing she was like you know what that is what I am going to do.

King pov
I was down stair talking to Jay and August. We was talking about football then I asked Jay "what do he think about me asking Juliet about moving her into my place?" Jay said " I don't see why not I mean it is a good thing is that you have her at your house and on top of that she is a ride or die chick." I was like oh yes you are right then we got quite because Ashley and my bae was coming down stairs. So when they came down stairs I was like dang bae is looking hell of good I thought to myself like When we get home I am going to put her ass to sleep.

Trina pov
Ashley and I are going to meet up with each other tomorrow. I can't wait we are going to caught up on the things that we didn't tell each other before. Like what happen with me and Andre she is going to be mad. I know how she gets and I know if Jay finds out I know how he going to act. They boths act just a like When they are mad.

Keyshia pov
Man that nigga Pac couldn't do the whole thing I told him to do. Ugh he sucks But watch I am going to take her away from Jay. She don't need him in her life. Hehehehehehe in my 😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈 voice. But she think that she need him in her life and I am like girl you don't need him in your life you need me.