conversation

Trina pov
So Kevin going to ask me where is my man I should be asking where is his wife because I had to find out that he is getting married from social media and his mother. So anyway I am going out to the movie theater. And Kevin text Me he text me talking about hey baby. And I replied now you know that I am not your baby but hey. He replies yes you are you know you going to be my baby even if we are not together. So I replied back and was like what do you want now Kevin? He replies I want you that is what I really want. I replied back and say Naw you got a wife So you are good you don't need or want me you just want my pussy. He says yea I want that to but I really want you I really don't give a damn if you don't give me none but I really want you to be in my life.

Kevin pov
So it is 7:19 pm and I text my baby even though I am married to somebody else she will always be my baby even though we are not together. But anyways I text her saying hey baby. She replied back saying that now you know I am not your baby. I said yes you are my baby even though we not going together. So she replied back and said what do you want anyways? So you know that I tell the truth which is I want you. She say that I just want her for her pussy and that is it. And you know I ain't going to lie but that is not the only thing that I want I want her time. And she say oh Naw you good go to your wife. And I told her That I could give a damn if she don't give me none I just want to spend time with her.

15 minutes later

Trina pov
So I am at the movies with my boyfriend Andre. So we got two tickets to see the visit. So we go in and go get some popcorn and candy. So after we get that we see that hoe keyshia I hope she doesn't say shit to us. Cause I am not trying to have no drama tonight but if something goes down then you know that I am going to be right there in the shit. So we are passing up keyshia and she is with some dude I guess who she talk to at school and I remember the dude because me and Ashley and Juliet and Alena went to school with his cousin and he looked at me and was like hey Trina where is Ashley at? Andre looked at me like is he serious? I was like baby chill out so then I tell him oh Ashley is at home with her future husband and hey. He was like oh no she is getting married so then he sees Andre and ask me who is he to me? And I said damn boy you want to know everything and yes she is getting married and this is my future husband. He says oh no not you to. I say bye boy and we walk off and went to are movie but I thought about how keyshia was looking at me. But I don't have time for her ass because all she wants to do is fuck get pregnant again and again and fight and I am getting tired of fighting her ass because it is like she wants to fight every day.

Ashley pov
So it is now 8:18 pm. So you know your girl is hanging out with her future husband. We are sitting up watching tv and sitting up in the bed and of course we are talking about the wedding because we met up with the wedding planners and she was asking how many bridesmaids and maid of honor and best mans do we want. So I told her that I want 17 bridesmaids and my future husband said he wants 17 best men. So then we are looking at the pictures that we are going to put in the wedding. He saw this picture of us on our date when he took me to my favorite restaurant. I was like awww yea baby let's Do that. So he said alright what ever my baby wants I will give it to you. So I was like awww baby I love you so much and I thank the lord that he sent you to me. Even though all of the drama that has been all around expecially with that girl Keyshia. He said oh yea about her I know you don't like her and I know she doesn't like you but listen and as soon as he said but listen I know something bad was about to ruin the moment. So I was looking at him I said what about her. He said will before we started dating she Was chilling with me and stuff went to far so on the day of my birthday she text me talking about happy birthday and she wants to give me some birthday head. I told her that I don't want that and thank you for the Happy birthday. But she didn't want to hear that so that is why she came over that night/morning. So I was like oh baby you didn't really have to tell me that I had already saw that on her face when she came over but now she already know how you actually feel about me Right and he looked at me and said yes baby she knows that you are the only woman I need in my life.

Jay pov
So we in the bed talking about our wedding and he tells me about him and keyshia and she was looking at me like are you series right now? And I was like yes baby but we only chilled and it went more than just chill. So that is why She came over that night/morning, she said oh baby you didn't have to tell me that. But she do know about me Right. I said yes baby she knows all about you so you don't have nothing to worry about. As soon as I said that, that is when she kiss me passionately so I kiss my wife passionately back and you all ready know we about to get it in. So I am on top of her kissing her lips and moving Down to her neck to her stomach telling her how much I love her and how much I care and one day she is going to be caring my kids. She was like yes baby I will be the one to have your babies and I love you more then you would ever know and I care to but baby sense you told me about you and keyshia then I have something to tell you. And I said ok go ahead. She said ok baby but you have to promise me that you would not get mad so I said baby sense you didn't get mad then I want get mad at you so as soon as I said that she brings up red and I was yea what about him will when we had your birthday party he kissed me while we was in the down stairs bathroom.

Happy Valentine's day!!!!!

Hope you enjoy this chapter.

Tell me what y'all think about it.

And what do y'all think will happen next?