at Mickey's

Diamond pov
Hey Y'ALL it is me again. But anyways I had text Trina and told her that we should chill together. Because I dont have no problem with her or Ashley. Yes I know that Jamaal is hooking ☝ with Hope ugly ass. I dont give a damn I mean it is like yea He have sex with her. But who house do he come to after he done with her. He comes to my house.

Trina pov
It is almost 5 so I was going to ride over Ashley house. Once I got over there she had already got dressed and had Jeremiah in her arms. I asked her "where is my bnl at?" she said " he is at work." I said "oh so who is going to watch Jeremiah?" she said " I can take him with us I dont trust everybody with my 🚼." I said " yea you right." so she put Jeremiah in his car seat. And that is when we got in the front and put are seat belt on then Ashley looked at her baby and thought to her self damn he look just like his daddy.

Ashley pov
So we are in the 🚗 and drove off to mickeys. So it took us an hour to get there. So Once we got there that is we 👀 diamond. I said " ooh there is diamond." Trina said " oh yes I 👀 her." we walked over to the table that diamond was seating at. Diamond got up and gave us a hug. She gave Trina a hug first then gave me a hug then she seen my 🚼 in my arm. She said "😲 Ashley you finally had your 🚼!" I said " yea wait how did you know that I was pregnant?" she said " oh king had told Jamaal when that thot Keyshia was 👄 about she wants to be with you." I said " oh." she asked me " what is his name?" I said " his name is Jeremiah." she said "awww that is a pretty name." I said " thank you."

Jamaal pov
I am with Hope right now. She is Getting on my damn nerves. 👄 about " man why in the hell was Ashley and Trina standing that close to you at the mall today?" I said " man you better chill with all of that. I dont have time for your asking all them question moment right now." She just gave me this look. Then I gave her the look back and that is when I wanted to know why Ashley and Trina wanted to fight her? So I text Ashley and asked her because Hope ain't going to tell me the truth.

Text convention
Me- hey Ashley. What are you doing?

Ashley- hey Jamaal. I am with your girl diamond. Why?

Me- ooh that's what's up. What are y'all talk about?

Ashley- just girl stuff.

Me- Oh ok that's what's ☝.

End of text convention

Jamaal pov
So I rembemer that diamond said " she was going to hang out with Ashley and Trina." at first I was like ooh no, but then it was like just because they can't get along with Hope dont mean that they can't get along with diamond I mean she is a really 😎 as female. When I first started 👄 to her I thought she was the stick ☝ type of female. But it turned out that she is the type of female that is 😎 laid back. Like anybody can get along with her except Hope. Hope can't stand her. I mean I know why she can't stand diamond. It is because at first I was dating Hope But then she started tripping. Evertime I do work with king and Romeo she was always popping ☝. Then when I was at the mall that is when I 👀 diamond I asked king " who is that?" king said " oh that is the new girl diamond she just moved here from Compton." I said " damn she is fine."

King pov
So Jay told me that Ashley has Jeremiah and they are at Mickey's. I was like ok do you want me to keep a eye on her? He said " yea make sure no dude trys to talk to her And Keyshia 👄 about she going to take Ashley away from me." Once he told me that Keyshia is still trying to get with Ashley. I thought to myself will who dont want Ashley I mean she is cute and she is a 😎 af. But anyways I am going to watch out for her. So I drove to Mickey's and as soon as I got there I seen Ashley Trina and diamond. Diamond said " why is king here?" Ashley said " Idk maybe he is hurgy." they both laugh.

Jay pov
So yea I 👂 that Keyshia is still trying to get Ashley. Hell I think it is so funny How she think that Ashley is going to be with her. I mean she knows her reputation. So why in the hell would she want to be with a hoe. But anyways I told king to go to Mickey's because so of the people I be around told me that Keyshia been 👄 about how she is going to take Ashley and my 🚼 👦 away from me and she is going to date her no matter what. King said" that Damn Keyshia." I said "ikr but anyways keep your 👀 out for her and my 🚼 👦."

Keyshia pov
Man everybody thinks that I am not going to do this. I have a plain I have friends that works at Mickey's it is funny how people think that I can't get Ashley. But what they dont know is that I got ways to get her. I just hope that nobody is there with her when I go up there. Y'all thought I was playing when I said I am in love with Ashley. I just hope that bitch Trina is not going to be around because I dont have time for her right now I got my mind on Ashley right now. Yes I know she just had a 🚼 but hey that dont have nothing to do with me.

Andre pov
Man I over heared that Keyshia is back still trying to get with Ashley. I mean I understand that but she is about to get married next week she dont want her. If she wanted her then dont she think that she would have said it. So today everybody have to be on the look out for Ashley. So I text Trina. "Hey bae watch ashley's back because Keyshia is back and she still want Ashley. "Said Andre. "hey baby and oh Lord why in the hell do she think Ashley wants her and if she did she would have a bad ass bitch. Not no ugly bitch that can't fight." Said Trina. " I started laughing then text her back and said bae you always fighting her "Andre said. "Because she be telling people on the streets that she still want to fight me. Will if she do then why she always want to back down when I 👀 her. Said Trina.

What do y'all think about this chapter?

What y'all think is going to happen next?

Do y'all like diamond So far?

Is diamond better then Hope?

Comment and vote please tell Me What y'all think.