that morning

Juliet POV

I hopped up and put on my clothes for work and my favorite Jordons Which is the pink and white on and went to the bathroom to do my hair I had got the curling irn and I put all the cureles all over my head and put a head band on. Then I grabbed my keys and phone and purse and got in my black and red dodge charger. Then I thaught about what Alena said this morning.

Alena POV
I just text Juliet and told her what I heard king told Romeo but she doesn't believe me. But right now I am at work right now and I see Romeo looking in my job while he is walking about to go to his job and he is watching me hard af but he is fine af. Standing about 6"4 and dark skin with a lot of tattoos.

Romeo POV
Damn Alena is looking good today but she always looking good everyday. I know she heard what king said when he said that he got to tell me something about Juliet.

King POV

I am at the trap house while Romeo is at work so I run the trap house while he at work . Man I hope Juliet is there today for some reason she been on my mind all night and it is crazy because all the girls I been with never had me like this. Man I am about text Romeo and ask him is Juliet there yet.
Text conversation
King: hi is Juliet there yet ?
Ro: Yes bruh she is here she just clocked in. So stop worrying I got you bruh. I well watch her for you.
King: alright bruh.

Jet POV
I  am Juliet's brother. I am 23 years old and I only have my sister and our cousin Sean because Juliet and my parents passed away when I was 11 years old , Juliet was 8 years old. So because I am the oldest I needed to make money so when the bills come I can pay them. So I went out on the streets and that is when I met king. He is the guy everybody knew about that live in the h-town.

King POV
I am on the streets and I see this guy that looks like I know him from some where. But don't know where I know him from. Hey do you have a sister name Juliet? I asked him.

Jet POV
He asked me a question. When he asked me is Juliet my sister I told him how did he know that? But then I forgot that I had to fight these two dudes one day because they was touching all on her so she called me to come get her and beat the shyt out the two dudes that was touching her. So with that said I told him yes that is my sister. But what I wanted to know is I want to be in your crew.

Comments
Vote
I want to know what y'all think
And I will update later on today.

King POV
                  I knew I seen you from some where before. Let me see if I can put you in the crew then I pulled out my phone and hit up the Romeo.
   Text conversation
Me: hey Wyd? Do you know jet Juliet's bro?
Ro: Yes. Why you asked?
Me: because he want to get in the crew.
Ro: Hell yeah let that Nigga in you know we need him because he really cares about his fam.
Me: alright bro.
   End conversation
I looked at jet and told him that he is in the crew thinking to myself yrs I get to see Juliet almost everyday. Even tho I am a thug but thugs need love to.

Jet POV
I am looking at him while he is telling me that I am in the crew. Thinking in my head (so I am in the crew) I got to tell my cousin and my sister.

Sean POV
                    Hi what it do my name is Sean Ace Smith but most people call me Ace I am 24 years old, I am Juliet's and jet's cousin. But anyway I had got a call from jet so when I answer the phone.
     Phone conversation
Jet: hey yo cuz. Guess what?
Sean: sup cuz. What up cuz?
Jet: I joined Romeo's crew.
Sean: that is what's up cuz but you know king likes fam so you tell him if he ducks up he got to answer to me.
Jet: alright cuz.
Sean: alright cuz but have you told fam that you joined the crew.
Jet:nope you the first person I called when I got the news.
Sean: oh you better tell her before she finds out by another female.
Jet: alright cuz.
End of the phone conversation with cuz.