Trina and Andre and Ferrari

Trina pov
So it is 9:55 am so everybody up Ashley and Jay up walking around so I told them my goodbyes and we went outside and I got in my car and start up the car. So we don't stay far away from there house. So 30 minutes later I go home and I got out of my car I went up in the house and Andre was in the kitchen. He said" hey bae " and i said " hey" then I said "yes you wanted me to come over". He said " yes bae i am going to tell you What happen between me and Ferrari."

Ferrari pov
So Andre wants me to come over I wonder for what. I mean because he text me out of no where and I was like what the hell do he want I am not trying to have no shit starting even tho I did suck his dick. Will hey it ain t my fault she should have did her job right. Are some other female will. But anyways I am Getting dressed to go see Andre and I wonder what he is going to say. (thinking in my head) is he going to tell me that he wants to be with me or that he is leaving his girlfriend for me. Me thinking about it got me smiling from ear to ear.

Andre pov
So I am in the kitchen and Trina came in the House and Then came in the kitchen and when she came in the kitchen I said " hey bae" she said " hey" and Then she said" you wanted me to come over for what?" I said " yes bae i wanted you to come back to the house because I want to tell you What happened between me and Ferrari." So I knew that I had text Ferrari last night and" told her to come over tomorrow in the morning at 10:30" and she text me back and said "ok boo" so it is now 10:00 and me and my bae talking and i asked "her how is Ashley and the baby " she said " oh she is good and the baby is good too." I say "that is good" then I look at the clock and saw that it was 10:06 am and Trina was like "Why do you keep looking at the clock?" and i say "oh um rembemer Ferrari" she say" yes I remember her .Why?" I say "Will um she is coming over so we all can talk" she say "ok but if that hoe start popping off at the mouth I am not going to hold my tounge ."

Keyshia pov
So I am at the doctors office because I was filling pains in my side. When I was pregnant with Romeo baby. I was not feeling this pain. So doctor Justin came in the room that I was in and" she asked me what kind of pains was I feeling?" I told her" that the pains that they are sharp pains" so she said " lay back and she put the gel on my belly and put the ultrasound machine on my stomach. And she tell" Me that I am sorry to tell you this but you lost the baby." So I just started crying I got so attached to my baby. So the doctor said "that she is going to let me have time alone." and I said "ok thank you" and once I left and called Jay and told him that we had a miscarriage.

Ring, ring, ring , ring
He finally answered which I thought was him.
Phone conv
Me: hello bae we had a miscarriage.
Jay: um this is not Jay and he didn't get you pregnant.
Me: so if this is not Jay then who the fuck is this then? Wait I know this aint that hoe Ashley.
Jay: Yea this is Ashley but Bihh don't make me have to hit your ass again but you know what I dont even got time for your childish ass.
Me: first off I wasn't ready for that one but if you want to fight now then come on bring it.
Jay: wow this bitch really going to fight me while I am pregnant.

Ashley pov
Man so that hoe keyshia still trying me. She think my man wants her hahaha She must be tripping. But anyways I don't have time for her ass So my man in the room sleeping So I went upstairs and got in the bed and cuddle up with my bae and he said "hey bae where you been?" I said " oh hey bae I was down stairs and guess what " He said "oh ok kool and what's up bae" I say " keyshia had a miscarriage She had call you and i answered your phone." " She was crying and everything " but the thing is She wants to fight me . bae said " again why do she want to fight you for and she knows that you are pregnant." I said bae she dont give a damn about me and this baby. All she care about is herself and her kids and you even tho she know you are taken I mean you told her that right ." He say " Yea she knows I am with you and yea You are right she don't care if I am in a relationship with you and you already know she don't like you." lets just go back to sleep and talk about this in the morning .

Back at trina and Andre house
Ferrari pov
So I get out of my G wagon and walked up to the door and knock on it and when I knock that is when that hoe trina answers the door I looked at her and Then she said "um come in you letting all of the air out" So I came in the house and that is when I saw Andre looking all sexy it got me hot. And Andre said Ferrari this is Trina. Trina this is Ferrari and we both said "hey" with a mean mug at each other.

Back with Ashley and Jay

Jay pov
So it is 7:48 in the morning and I see that bae is still sleep so I get my phone and I got 40 missed calls and 46 unread messages. I was like are you serous. The 40 missed called was from keyshia I was like wtf do she want now I mean I understand she had a miscarriage but we all know that that baby isn't mines. But what I do know is that the baby that Ashley is having is mines. So I decided to call her back.

Ring ring
Keyshia: hello
Me: YeA this is Jay whats up?
Keyshia: I am pretty sure that your girlfriend already told you that I had a miscarriage.
Me: YeA she told me but you know damn will that ain't my baby.
Keyshia: how would you know that baby is yours that Ashley is having?
Me: the reason how I know that that baby is mines is because me and her are together it is not like she went out and had sex with another man.
Keyshia: You don't know that you don't know if she is cheating on you.
Me: bye Keyshia
End of phome conv.

What y'all think going to happen next?

Give me feedback comment please

Vote

Tell me what you think

On a scale from 1 to 10 would y'all share my book?