the next morning

August in the media

Trina pov
So I have been hanging out with August. He is a cool ass 🚹. I thought he would be more like Kevin ass. Want every female like dude dont nobody want you. I mean yea I went with him but the only reason why I left him is because he was cheating and shit. So I did what was right for me.

August pov
So I been hanging out with Trina for a couple of days. She is like the cools female I ever known other then Ashley and my mother and other female's that is in my family. She is funny. I am glad that Ashley told me that it is alright that I could see Trina. Once she told me that I was ☺ that I could hang out with her like on a date or something.

Ashley pov
So I heared that my little brother went out on a date with Trina. I said "Aww they look cute together." that is when Jay came downstairs. I said "oh hey baby" Jay said " hey baby How are you doing this morning?" I said " I am doing good baby. Thanks for asking. What about you baby?" he said " I am doing great. I got my wife and my son. I could never been better." as soon as he said that a big 😃 appeared on my face.

Jay pov
I woke ☝ this morning and I was thinking that my wife was in the bed but when I looked on the side of me she was gone. So I went down stairs. That is where I found her she was on Facebook and I guess that is when she 👀 a 📷 of Trina and August. That is when I heared her say "awww they look so cute together" then she looked ☝ and 👀 me. And she said "oh hey baby." I told her " hey baby. How are you doing this morning?" she said " I am doing fine thanks for asking. How about you baby?" I told her that "i am doing fine never better. I mean what more could I ask for I got all that I want right here." Then she had a big 😃 on her face.

King pov
So the word around town is that Trina is dating August. I mean that is what's ☝. Even tho Jamaal wanted to spit 🎮 to her but hey. I guess he ✋ because mostly the female's that he be around dont like Trina or Ashley or Juliet or Alena. I was like damn why she dont like them what did thay do to you. Then Hope told me that she dont like she dont like Ashley because She think she is all of that in a bag of chips.

Hope pov
Hey Y'ALL this is your girl Hope I am 25 years old. I go with Jamaal. Jamaal is one of king home boys. Jamaal stands about 6"5 Brown skin. When the first day I 👀 him I was like "damn he is fine." but anyways like I said my name is Hope I stand about 5"6 I am light skin. I have a coke bottle shape that I love and I know that my man loves it as well if you know what I mean. So I was 🚶and that is when I ran into king. When I 👀 king i said "😲 there is Jamaal home 👦!" Then I went up to him. I said " hey king. How have you been?" he said " I have been doing good thanks for asking. What about your self? I said " I been doing good but you need to talk to your 🚹 Jamaal." he said " oh that is good to 👂. Now why do I need to talk to Jamaal for?" I said " because I think he is cheating on me." that is when king was changing the subject. I said " naw dont change the subject now."

Jamaal pov
What's ☝ y'all this is your 👦 Jamaal. I am 25 years old. I am a thug I work with king and Romeo. So I am hanging out with this 👧 that I met last week name 💎 she is bad af. When I 👀 her I thought damn she fine. So that is when I started 👄 to her , come to find out she is 😎 af. But I been 👀 this other 👧 name Hope. I mean Hope is bad too. But 💎 is sexier than Hope. But while I am at 💎 house I get a phone call from king. I told 💎" I will be right back." She said " okay big daddy."

Phone convention
King- hey what's ☝ dog?
Me- nothing much just chilling with shawty. Why what's ☝?
King- nothing much just getting this 💰. And I just got done 👄 to Hope, she told me to talk to you.
Me- oh that is what's ☝, talk to me about what?
King- man she think You are cheating.
Me- man she is not my girlfriend. I dont 👀 why she act like we are ❤.
King- man that bihh crazy.
Me- alright I hit you ☝ later.

End of phone connection

Ashley pov
So word around town is that Hope dont like me. Hell I dont give a damn. Shit she ain't got to like me she just dont like me because I am with a man that loves me back unlike Jamaal. So king was telling me that Jamaal side chick Hope dont like me and I told him " she dont have to like me. I am kool with that but if she talking about fighting then it ain't nothing to it. All she has to say is when and where."

Andre pov
So I was going to 👀 my baby girl. Then I ran into Red. Y'all remember Red from the last time we went to the party. So we talked for a while and then I told him" I am about to go 👀 my girl." then he asked me about Ashley. I said " oh she is doing good she just had a baby 👦." He said " oh that is what's ☝. But um I was going to go to this party tonight." I said " oh that is what's ☝. But um who's having this party?" he said " Taz. " I said "oh word " then I dabed him ☝ and leave and was going to go meet ☝ with Trina at 4:00 p.m. yes I know that I am early because is only 3:41. But I want to be there before she gets there.

Trina pov
So 4:00 p.m. I am going to meet ☝ with Andre. But right now I am still hanging out with August. I mean August is fine and sexy and everything but I really missing Andre. I mean I been with him for a long ass time. But he 👄 he is going to change because he only wants to be with me. So I told August that "I have to go." he said " 👌 shawty" in his Louisiana voice.