the doctors appointment

Ashley POV

so I was getting ready for my appointment while my future husband at work and he text me to tell me that he will be here in a hour are so and I text back and tell him he better get his ass over here. He text me back ok baby I will be there. So then I was in the bathroom brushing my teeth and washing my face and I already had my hair done up so didn't have to worry about putting curls. and that is when I heard the door open and I went to go see who it was and it was my baby so I looked at him and said " it took long enough." and he says " shut up are you ready?" I was like baby what has got into you and he told me that keyshae came up to his job and talking about she is pregnant. "  and I was like please tell me that you are not the daddy. he was like the time don't add up. When I start talking to you I stop fucking with her like that I mean you know she is a hoe. and you know that baby aint mines you know I stop seeing her when we went on are first date.

                                                                                  FLASHBACK

first date at black eye peas

AT BLACK EYE PEAS

He told me that he was having sex with this girl name keyshae and I was like are you fucking for real right now. He said yes but I am going to stop messing with her.  and I said ok you better or else that hoe is going to get fucked up if she comes at me wrong.

END OF FLASHBACK

Jay POV

Man this shit is getting out of hand I mean Ashley is mad at me because she thinks that I got that hoe pregnant I mean even tho I know her mother that doesn't mean that I want her. But I told my soon to be wife that I want her and only her no one else. I mean she know how I feel about her so I help her in the car and when she got in the car I close the door and walked to the driver side and when I got in the driver seat and we drove off and we got to the doctor's office and then we got out of the car and went to the door and Ms. Jackson greeting us and showed us to the room. So we followed her to the room and she open the door as soon as she open the door we was  standing outside of the door and we was shocked to see this person. will not really.

Ms. Jackson POV

good Morning MR. &MSS. Wilson ! How are you guys doing today? They both said we are OK how about yourself? I said I am feeling great. so I am showing them to the room that we was in the last time that they was here and they see some female that both of them know and his wife looks like she wants to hit the female and he is like baby go in the room so we can see are baby on the computer screen and as told she listen to what she was told.

Jay POV

So we are in the room so we can see our baby boy and his heart was beating fast I looked at my wife and my baby that she is having and I said awww and some of yall might say that I am being a little baby but this is my first baby.

If you have any question for any characters just asks?

who do yall think that they saw at the doctors office?

and do yall think that keyshae is pregnant with Jays baby or someone's else baby ?

let me know what yall think ?

vote and comment please and thank you

much love - from Ashley