who is Pac

Pac in the picture

Pac pov
It is your boy Pac. Like I said I am in town for awhile and when I was in Miami. I had followed this female that caught my eye but i didn't to tell her how I felt over the phone. I won't to tell her face to face. So I decided to get on my private jet and come to Houston to see her and tell her how it is straight up.

Ashley pov
Man why do I have to deal with Pac and Keyshia. Hell Keyshia is really about to piss me off. She keep coming up with all of the Bullshit. But anyways I am hanging out with my brother and Joshua and Future when Future saw me he was already trying to talk. My brother was like dang nigga can she get in here before you start your question and shit.

"Alright" said Future

"So sister what is up with Keyshia?" said August

"Man I don't know she be coming around talking about how she really want to be with me and shit." said Ashley

"Wait y'all not talking about Keyshia are y'all?" said Future

"Yes we are talking about Keyshia!" said Ashley

"Damn you got Keyshia wanting your ass. I mean I don't blame her. Mmmm" said Future

" YeA she wants me and thank you. You ain't bad your self. Wait I can't believe I just said that." said Ashley

Future pov
So it is me and Joshua and August and a few minutes later his sister comes in the room. Word around town is she just had a baby. But Damn her body is bangging. But it seems like She has a attitude Hell but i like them kind of women Hell I can give a Damn if she got a man. If I was her man I wouldn't have my women out here looking sexy and shit. Then I heared that they was talking about Keyshia now I knew that Keyshia wanted a female name Ashley But Hell there is a lot of Ashley's in the world so now I found who she was telling her friends about.

Trina pov
So Ashley is hanging out with her brother and I was at home. But I am worried that something bad is going to happen but then I thought about who she is with. He is not going to let nothing happen to her. He is a great brother. A few minutes later bae comes in the house.
"Hey bae." I said

"Hey bae. what are you up too?" said Andre

"Just sitting here watching something on Netflix. wbu?" I said

"Just came from red house. He said Hey" said Andre

Keyshia pov
What It do y'all your girl is back. Yes I am still trying to get with Ashley. But I dont want Ashley to get married to Jay Because I feel that he would cheat on her with some female that don't care if he has a family. She is just going to be his little side chick. But once when that happens Ashley can cry on my shoulder. I well be there not Trina or them hoes that she calls friends.

Juliet pov
Lord I heared that Pac is in the Houston area. Once I heared that I was like oh no Ashley so I grabbed my keys and drive over to her house. Once I got there I knocked on the door and Jay comes to the door and opened It then that is when I told him that "this guy name Pac wants Ashley." Jay said " he can go somewhere else and find him another Ashley." I said " where is she at?" Jay said " she is with her brother she is in good arms. So you don't have nothing to worry about because he ain't going to let nothing happen to her."

August pov
Man "what is this I hear Pac is looking for you Ashley?" said August

"Bro I don't know and how did you hear about that?" said Ashley

"How I heared about it is because Romeo just called me and told me to don't let you out of my site." said August

"oh no let me call my hubby." said Ashley
So once she called her hubby I told her that I will take her home. That way he ain't going to caught her out There by herself. So I told my sister to come here. She walked to me and I gave her a hug and told her ain't nothing is going to happen not on my watch. But tell me who is this guy?

Ashley pov
When August asked me who is this guy? I said he is from my snap chat. But it is wired he has never text me on snapchat so why do he want me now? Man all of this thinking got my head hurting. August said " okay sister you know I got your back ain't nothing going to happen you got me and Jay and Trina and Andre Romeo and king." I said " yea you are right but I am going to stay on my ps and qs.

Romeo pov
That nigga Pac is messing with the wrong crew. It is two reason why he is here one reason is because he wants Ashley. The second reason is because he is trying too get our drug money. I be like nigga all that money that you be flexing on social media now you want to take our money like we doing business with you. Ashley ain't going with him because from other women be saying is that he is abusive jealous ass man. I mean come on who wants to be with a abusive man. Hell if he Trys to take my home girl he ain't going no where because the whole streets is going to either tell me or king.

Shykeyshia pov
So my cousin Keyshia is trying to tell Ashley what kind of man Jay is but she well not listen. Now she got some man name Pac after her. I never heared of him before but from the pics I have seen he is sexy. Hell if Ashley don't want him then I well take him. He sexy and a drug dealer he making that money and he looks like he treat his woman right.

King pov
When shykeyshia was talking about Pac I just started laughing. Because she talking about he sexy. Lol no homo but you don't even know the man. But yet again I had to think about who I was talking about. Keyshia cousin I guess being a hoe runs in the family. Then she said that she well take Pac off of Ashley hands. But then again he only want Ashley I mean he would only fuck her and that is it.