at Applebees

Sean and Nikki in the media

Welcome to Applebees! How many are attending with you guys? The hostess said.

Nikki POV
When we got to Applebee's there was a hostess asking how many was attending and Sean said 2 only. So at that moment the lady that was the hostess lead us to a table, told us that are waiter is coming. So we both said ok and she walked off.

Sean POV
We are at the table andi knew that she wants to tell me something but i am just going to wait until she is ready to tell me.

Nikki POV
So we are sitting down talking and i want to tell him that i am a stripper and i work at Dreamz. So the waiter comes and ask what kind ofdrinks do we want? I said i want a sprit. He said he wants a dr. Pepper and with that said he walks away. I look back at Sean i have to tell you something but i dont know how you well take it.

Sean POV
Nikki says that she has something to tell me so i told her to just tell ne it well be okay.

Nikki POV
Okay Sean well remember when i told you that i had to go to work that night you was with your crew well i am a stripper at Dreamz there i said it.

Sean POV
Oh is that all look i really donr care how you get your money as long as you can say that you making ypur own money. So you really dont have to tell me that you are a stripper.

Waiter comes with the drinks. Here is your sprit ma'ma. Here is your dr. Pepper sir. Would you like to order now or waiting? We can order now.
Sean- i would like the shrimp, classic Combos.
Nikki- i want the handbruger with french fries. The waiter said okay and well that be all for you guys?
Sean- yes
With that being said the waiter leaves.

Tell me what you think please and thank you.
Vote, comment please and thank you

Love my readiers