THE BOOK IS GETTING REWRITTEN!!!

DONT HATE ME!!!!

No, no, no, trust me.
I had everything planned out I swear I did.

The story was going to get completed and everything, honest. BUUUUTTTT....I sparked a whole new idea for this book and fell in love with it, as usual.

-And I didn't want to discontinue the book, delete it, and I didn't want to start another book so I decided to rewrite this one.

It's Z-O-M-B-I-E-S 2-3, Willa Lykensen x Female OC

I'm almost done with all the chapters in movie 2 and I could start on movie 3 but I'm not gonna do it yet...

So sorry, I know, I know, I gave you guys false hope on new chapters and a the excitement for book.

Honest, I'm going to complete one of my Willa Lykensen books. School started a week ago for me and I'm trying to get things figured out as well. While getting back on track with that, and wanting to create and write chapters for books, I'm going to be busy!

Hopefully you all will stick with the book, even though you guys probably hate me!

AGAIN, I'M SO SO SO SO SO SORRY FOR DOING THIS TO YOU GUYS!!!

ENJOY THE REWRITE
OR DON'T!
(It's coming soon)

In other news, I published a Wynter Barkowitz love story!

SPACE BETWEEN go check it out to get over this heartbreaking topic!

BYE, LOVE YOU GUYS!¡