♧Welcome to Republic City♧

Book One:
🌬Air💨

Chapter One:
🌬Welcome to Republic City💨

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Earth
Fire
Air
Water

When I was a boy, my father, Avatar Aang, told me the story of how he and his friends heroically ended the hundred-year war.

Avatar Aang and Fire Lord Zuko transformed the Fire Nation Colonies into the United Republic Of Nations, a society where Benders and Non-Benders from all over the world could live and thrive together in peace and harmony.

They named the capital of the great land Republic City.

Avatar Aang accomplished many remarkable things in his life, but sadly his time in this world came to and end.

And, like the cycle of the seasons, teh cycle of the Avatar began anew.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

It was a snowy night in the southern tribe. A few lights begin shown from the ground below.

There were three people with blue coats shielding them from the cold. One of them holding a lantern for light as there was a small blizzard of snow.

Two others on each side of the one in the middle. There were few tents of igloos along with lights on the outside.

Then a man came out with the door shut behind him, as it seemed he was waiting for the men to come. He was also holding a lantern patiently waiting for people in blue coats to come.

???: The White Lotus has honored my family by coming. Thank you.

Bowing to the three gentle folks in front of him then opening the door showing a women with dark brown hair in two pigtail braids.

Sweeping and stopping when she saw the door open. Turning to face them giving a quick nod of welcoming.

???: Welcome.

The moment she did a small artifact fell from where it was attached.

The three people entered the house taking off the hoods, showing two men and one women, off their coat as one began to speak.

???: We have investigated many claims, both here and in the Northern Tribe.

The man that lead the three lotus members walked over to the women standing right beside her listening to what the man was saying.

???: All have turned out to be false.

The women just stood there looking at the three people as the other, that was standing beside her, placed his hand on her shoulder.