♤Peacekeepers: Part 2♤

Book Two:
Spirits

Chapter Five:
Peacekeepers
○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○Still in the south was Y/N

Still in the south was Y/N. After he escaped, he was just wandering around the place that was covered with snow. But even so, he saw spirits left and right, he concluded they were dark spirits based on the color.
○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

But even more, they weren't attacking him which made him confused but two he was grateful for it. Behind him were small and a fairly large spirit. Even if they weren't attacking him, he was getting annoyed by it. He paused in his steps making the others stop as well.

Y/N: Why are you following me? What in the world are you doing?!

Of course, he knew they wouldn't answer but it's been bugging him for the longest of time.

They soon moved forward, and they began to pull his clothes forcing him to walk making him groan.

Y/N: Great... broke out of jail and this is my life now...

After a couple minutes of walking Y/N was in front of an unknown place. He looked around his surroundings sensing a lot of energy but a specific dark one that he can't explain why. He turned to the spirits to ask but to his unfortunate fate, they groaned.

Y/N: Double great... Might as well explore...

At Republic City things were becoming rather difficult for the Avatar and her friends. She tried talking to President Raiko, but it failed. Asami needed help for industry and not to go bankrupt. An argument built up between Korra and Mako.

It's been a disaster, and the biggest trouble for the young Avatar is she still hasn't gotten any sign from the main troublemaker of the group; Y/N.

Asami was walking on a dock with Amane by her side as she looked at papers. Just then Korra rushed past them, shocking them. They soon entered Varrick's ship where he shot an arrow but before it could hit Asami, Amane pulled her by the arm.

Asami thanked Amane for the save as Amane just nodded. Varrick then began to think of ideas for the group on how he could help Korra and Asami with their difficult situation. After finding a solution for them, he began to show them to a camera where he explained the next idea.