♧Turning the Tides♧

Book One
🌬Air☁️

Chapter Ten
🌬Turning the Tides☁️

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Amon's revolution grows stronger by the day. First, he attacked the bending arena! Then it was discovered that Hiroshi Sato was the mastermind behind the Equalist gloves and mecha tanks! And most recently, Amon ambushed Councilman Tarrlok, took his bending, and nearly captured the Avatar as well! Everyone is on edge, wondering where will Amon strike next?

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Naga and Pabu are seen curled up in a courtyard on Air Temple Island. Cut to a shot of Korra lying asleep in bed with her hair all undone, as Mako watches over her. He holds her hand, while Asami watches silently from a doorway. She looks down sadly and leaves.

Cut to Tenzin entering his room, where his wife and children are all sleeping in one bed. He sits next to the bed and places his hand on Pema's stomach, as both she and Jinora open their eyes.

Jinora: Daddy, you're home. We waited up for you. Is Korra okay?

Tenzin: Yes, she's fine, sweetie.

As Ikki stretch out her arms making Tenzin pick up Ikki as she wakes up, and embraces her.

Ikki: I was scared. I thought she wasn't coming back.

Tenzin: I'm sorry you were scared, but everything is going to be fine now. I promise.

In the dining hall at Air Temple Island, Korra chows down on food while sitting at a table with Bolin, Mako, Asami, Tenzin, Lin, and Pema.

Korra: Mmm. Mmm. The food tastes amazing, Pema. I'm finally starting to feel like myself again.

She complimented Pema on her delicious food that she prepared for her. Pema thanked her as she stood up getting the plates.

Pema: We're so thankful you're home safe.

Getting up from her seat she assisted Pema on cleaning up.

Tenzin: Korra, I realize you've been through a lot, but I need to know everything that happened.

Korra: Well, first off, Tarrlok isn't who he says he is. He's Yakone's son.

Lin: We know.. your friend mentioned it when we trying to find and save you.

Korra widened her eyes hearing that Tarrlok mentioned the same thing when she was still trapped in the box.