♤Harmonic Convergence♤

Book Two:
Spirits

Chapter Twelve:
Harmonic Convergence
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Chapter Twelve:Harmonic Convergence●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Bolin and Amane are heroes. The mover star and the ex-criminal's brother both stopped Varrick's kidnapping attempt on President Raiko, proving his brother's innocence. Mako and Korra were reunited, but Korra has no memory of their fight. Meanwhile, Y/N's spirit is still trapped in the Spirit World, and Tonraq and his southern forces have been defeated. Now it's up to Team Avatar to stop Unalaq before Harmonic Convergence.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Inside of Varrick's ship, Kya uses her waterbending to heal or keep intact Y/N's body while he stays in the spirit world.

{𝚂𝚙𝚒𝚛𝚒𝚝 𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚕𝚍}

Y/N quickly got off the bed but fell to his knees as he held his head from the pain Unalaq did to him. He didn't believe he was seeing his parents right now in front of him after what he did to them all those years. How can they speak so calmly to him?

Yumi: Y/N, hey it's okay—

Y/N: Get the fuck away from me!

Tears were building up and he wasn't sure what he could do. All he remembers was telling Korra to open the portal and passing out. He then felt a soft hand on his head making him flinch seeing his mothers eyes.

Yumi: Hey... calm down. It's okay..

Y/N: How can I be okay when you're talking like this!?

Reiza: Like what? Talking like your parents?

Y/N shifted from one parent to the other. He looked outside seeing the peaceful spirits playing with one another. His negative energy should be doing something but how come nothings happening.

Yumi: Y/N, hunny. What happened is in the past.

Reiza: I admit, you did terrify us by some of your actions but we still loved you like any parent.

Y/N: Say you hate me... Say you hate me!! How can you love me after I killed you and tried to kill Amane! I don't understand!?

Y/N bent down tears streaming down his face feeling emotions hitting him like a train. Soon enough, Iroh entered the house with the same teapot but also a bag that the past Y/N held with a miniature Vaatu during their time with Wan.

Iroh: Yes, there are many things a child like you and my niece may not understand.

Y/N's eyes shot wide open seeing Iroh again greeting his parents.