♤Civil Wars: Part 2 of 2♤

Book Two:
Spirits

Chapter Four:

Civil Wars: Part 2

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●Cut to the Air Temple Sanctuary, where Bumi is looking at a statue of his father, Avatar Aang

Cut to the Air Temple Sanctuary, where Bumi is looking at a statue of his father, Avatar Aang.

Bumi: Uh ... Hey there, Dad. You're looking well. Look, uh, I'm sorry I didn't turn out to be an airbender like you hoped. But I've tried my best to keep the world safe. Hope I made you proud.

Kya was leaning by the doorway watching Bumi with her arms crossed across her chest smiling.

Kya: Of course he'd be proud of you, Bumi.

Bumi: Kya! I-I was just, uh ... cleaning off Dad's statue. It's so dusty in here.

Bumi said, startled as he tried to make an excuse by cleaning Aang's statue.

Kya: Come here.

She walked over to her older brother giving him a hug and Bumi did the same hugging her back thanking her softly.

The scene changes to Varrick's mansion.

Korra: Unalaq's a liar and a traitor!

Varrick: I've been trying to tell you that from the get-go.

Amane was beside her as he had his arms cross pissed after they got the information from Hotah.

Mako: What happened?

Korra: I found out the truth about my dad's banishment. Unalaq hired the barbarians to attack their tribe. Then he told them to hide in the spirit forest, knowing my dad would go after them.

Amane: And some backstory between Y/N and Unalaq. He messed him up after Korra's father was banished. Though, I feel like I don't have the full story but that's what I got.

Mako and Asami stared at Amane seeing he looked frustrated and upset. Mako changed the backstory back to Korra.

Mako: Unalaq wanted your dad out of the way so he could become chief. It was a setup.

Korra: Just like the whole trial. I can't believe I trusted him. I'm busting my father and the rebels out of jail. I need your help.