♧When Extremes Meet: Part 2♧

Book One
🌬Air☁️

Chapter Eight
🌬When Extremes Meet☁️

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Fade to evening as the camera points toward Avatar Aang's statue. The scene turns into night time as the camera pans to show Korra sitting on the ledge on Air Temple Island, staring at the statue of Aang on Memorial island, tears rolling down her cheeks.

In the back Pabu came out of the bushes while Bolin was calling out to her to try and find her. Pabu getting onto Korra's arm licking her tears away.

Bolin, Mako and Asami came out of the bushes seeing the sorrow expression that was on Korra. As they all comfort her and succeeded.

●●●

Scene changes to the gates of the temple to a night view of Republic City as the camera slowly pans out to reveal Bolin looking at the city.

Bolin: Get ready, Republic City.

A frontal shot of Bolin as the rest assemble. Korra leads Naga next to Bolin and Mako stands on the other side.

Bolin: You are about to be patrolled by Team Avatar.

Asami approaches the team wielding an electrified glove

Mako: Asami, you always know how to accessorize your outfits.

Asami: I figure one way to fight Equalists is to use an Equalist weapon.

Conducting electricity from the glove giving it small spark.

●●●

Riding off the new "Team Avatar" weee hearing the call from the radio about the chi-blockers and jailbreak that occurred. Driving they saw all the chi-blockers going off in high-speed deciding to go after them.

Asami changes gears and begins the car chase. Cars twirl and stop from crashing into the truck as it plows through the street. Asami dodges the cars and still tails the chi-blockers but a massive truck blocks their way.

Asami: Korra! Bolin! Give me a ramp! Now!

Korra and Bolin earthbend a massive ramp that sends the car soaring into the air before landing safely, resuming their chase. Mako uses his lightning and strikes one of the chi-blocker's motorcycle, making the chi-blocker fall to the ground. Bolin earthbends earth darts, hitting the wheel of another motorcycle, causing the chi-blocker to fall. Asami dodges the fallen cyclist.

The rest of the chi-blockers begin to use a smoke screen and move right in front of them. Not being able to see, Asami puts on her goggles and notices the chi-blockers turning to the right.