♧The Aftermath: Part 2♧

Book One
🌬Air☁️

Chapter Seven
🌬The Aftermath☁️

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Cut to a race track and two Satomobiles racing are shown with a low angle shot. A high angle shot shows the whole circuit. Asami, Korra, Mako, and Bolin are sitting in the stands.

Asami: Pretty cool, huh?

Korra: Way cooler than a makeover.

Amazed by the scene of race cars on the track.

Korra: This is where Future Industries test-drives their Satomobiles. Ever been behind the wheel?

Unsure she looked at Asami.

Korra: The only thing I know how to drive is a polar bear dog.

Asami: You want me to take you for a spin?

Looking at Asami then to the track she smiled at her giving a nod.

Korra: Let's do it!!

Two Satomobiles stand next to each other. Korra puts on goggles, she is sitting behind Asami. A man is sitting in the other car. The race starts as a man in blue waves a white flag in front of the cars. Asami falls behind first, but smiles and catches up fast as Mako and Bolin cheer from the sidelines.

She overtakes the other mobile, her back wheel grazing the wall. The man tries to catch up, but his front wheel and Asami's back wheel touch and his car starts swaying. Asami wins the race, stops the car and both girls get off.

Back at the estate stood a familiar boy. Hiroshi sitting at his desk doing paperwork for Amon and him. Later on, Y/N knew they would get a call from one of the Equalist about some type of information later on.

Staring at the teens not being able to bear their conversations as the glass stood between them and the noise. Getting away from the window he sat at the couch having his head back relaxing himself. Remembering the conversation he had with Korra not long after.

Y/N: I just wanted to fucking explore. Then I get myself with the Equalist which is somewhat exciting but dealing with an Avatar...god...God....

Looking up at the papers Hiroshi saw the poor boy having a relaxed body but a frustrated expression. Letting it go, he went back to work.

●●●

The scene changes to the mansion. Korra, Asami, Mako and Bolin enter through the door.

Bolin: Emergency, emergency coming through, beep beep!