♤Civil Wars: Part 2 of 1♤

Book Two:
Spirits

Chapter Three:
Civil Wars: Part 1

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Cut to a snow-covered street where a group of four Northern soldiers are marching into view. The civilians glare at the soldiers hatefully. The soldiers glare at the civilians before being pelted by snowballs.

Northern Soldier: Who threw those?

Camera pans to the roof, showing children giggling. The Northern soldier was about to waterbend the roof but was hit with a snowball making him turn to see Y/N standing there. As he was to shoot he hit him again with another snowball and went to the rooftop getting the kids down and to the other side.

Y/N: You three okay?

All three nodded seeing him as they thought he was cool for taking on those Northern Soldiers. Y/N nodded as she stood up as he glared at all four of the Northern Soldiers but he gave off a creepy smile.

Y/N: Picking on small kids? Man...you guys are a real piece of shits, you know that?

Angered they were to fight as other people, the southerners decided to help the young man for helping the kids. But they stopped when Korra walked in with Naga as she rode on her.

Korra: Stop! Y/N! You're supposed to be with my parents!

Southern Civilian : Tell these thugs to go back to the North. They're not welcome here anymore!

Offended, one of the northern soldiers spoke up as he stepped forward.

Northern Soldier: These Southerners need to stay in line.

Sensing everyone frustrated especially from Y/N as he looked like he was ready to kill someone until they begged him to stop.

Korra: Everyone, calm down. You're all part of the same tribe, start acting like it.

Y/N rose a brow at her as he straightened his back as he placed his hand on his hip.

Y/N: Korra, my love. These kids were just playing and these people were about to attack them from a simple hit. In my defense these Northerners should be checked in line.

The southerners agreed as did the kids behind him as they stick their tongues out at the northerners making them twitch in anger.

Korra: Y/N...get over here now..

Y/N raised his hands as he ruffled the kids hair, making them blush from embarrassment and seeing how chill he was. Definitely a cool guy.

But he saw the little girl throw a snowball at Korra.

Little Girl: You're the worst Avatar ever!

Y/N just smirked as he went to the little girl. She was about to throw the ball til he caught it and smiled at her. He bent down to her level to speak to her.

Y/N: No need for that little lady. *whispers* Between you and me...she can but she's working on it...alright..

He pulled away winking at her as she blushed at him. He went over to Korra as he got on and saw Tonraw coming cooling everything down. The civilians dropped their waterbending as did the northern soldiers but they took a bit longer until they looked at both Tonraq and Y/N. They all left but stared angrily at them.

Tonraq: Korra, I–

But he notices Korra leaving as Y/N just shrugged his shoulders when he looked at him and faced forward.