♧The Voice in the Night♧

Book One:
🌬Air☁️

Chapter Four:
🌬The Voice in the Night☁️

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️

Benders, be on alert!

After coming face to face with Amon, Leader of the Equalist, Avatar Korra discovers a terrifying truth:

This masked madman has the ability to take away a person's bending—

Permanently!

Benders of Republic City are counting on their young Avatar.

But– is she prepare to face such a fighting foe?

☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️

It's was a late night and the moon was full.

It showed Korra sleeping peacefully in her bed. Then some footsteps were heard waking Korra from her slumber in alarm.

Soon enough, one Equalist chi-blocker broke into the window entering in Korra's room. While two others broke through the door entering as well.

Korra jumped out of her bed and did a downward fire arc in the air. Then does another one forward them again.

All three chi-blockers dodge the attack but lunged forward to Korra, who kept hitting them with fire fist. One of the chi-blockers jumped and tried to hit Korra with its leg but she successfully blocked with her arm.

But unfortunately she didn't notice on of the chi-blockers behind and chi-blocked her on her back kicking her forward onto her knees.

She yelled in pain from the sudden chi-blocked on her. Then hearing footsteps coming near her and looking up to see who it was, Amon was walking   right towards her.

Amon: After I take your bending away, you'll be nothing.

Amon then reached for Korra who looked in fear for her bending to be taken away.

Korra then yelled in fright with sweat of beads falling from her head. She looked to her side seeing her animal companion, Naga, polar bear dog, locking her hand in attempt of comfort.

Naga then placed her head ontop of Korra's lap, smiling at the gesture.

Korra: It's...it's alright, Naga. I just had a bad dream.