♤Beginnings: Part 2 of 1♤

Book Two:
Spirits

Chapter Seven:
Beginnings: Part 1
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Chapter Seven:Beginnings: Part 1●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
There was a group of men in the city square. One man shouting trying to encourage others to join them out in the wild.

Wan & Y/N: Count me in.

Both teens looked at each then to the man walking up to them.

Huntsman: We're going to be out in the wilds for a week. You two wouldn't last two seconds.

Y/N: Please... if you idiots can handle being out then so can I. Not sure about this idiot but I can.

Wan: Hey!

Y/N ignored him as she stepped forward to the man.

Y/N: So~ where can I get the fire?

Huntsman: You'll get it, but do you know how to use it?

Y/N pressed her lips together looking away. She heard of people using it but she never got to it either or was either too scared to leave her brother alone. She told him she'll be leaving for a good while and will be back soon.

Wan: Well, not exactly, but I-

Huntsman #2: Ah, let them come. Not like we got any other volunteers lining up.

The second huntsman said as he placed both hands on both teens. They smiled at him before turning to the first huntsman.

Huntsman: Fine. Let's go.

The hunting party is walking up to the lion turtle. At a cliff, they stop, and the huntsman blows on his horn. The lion turtle emerges upon hearing the call.

Wan: The lion turtle.

Y/N eyes widened at the scene hearing what Wan said softly. She was amazed that this was the source of the element to be given. If were to use and leave this hellish place she could run away with Leroi and find him medicine at last.

Huntsman: Great guardian of our city, we are venturing into the Spirit Wilds to bring back food for our people. Please, grant us the power of fire.

Lion Turtle: The power is yours to keep until your return.

It raises its claw and just as Wan was about to go Y/N went up first.

Lion Turtle: May the element of fire protect you against the spirits.

Y/N lifted the palm of her hands and soon fire bursted out, shocking her at the sight.