♧The Spirit of Competition: Part 2♧

Book One:

Air☁️

Chapter Five:
🌬The Spirit of Competition ☁️

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

The scene then cuts off to show the Pro-bending Arena.

Shiro Shinobi: Folks, after a year of waiting the Pro-bending Championship is finally here. Tonight is the first set of matches in our single elimination sixteen team bracket. And I gotta tell ya, these are the most tenacious and talented bending trios this arena has ever seen.

The Ring announcer then shows up to begin announcing the people that will begin to fight and see who will win to nationals of finale.

Ring Announcer: Introducing our first team, the Future Industries Fire Ferrets!

The crowd going wild on the Fire Ferrts showing up. As they wave to the people who show to see the young performers and begin to fight their competitors. The announcer then brought up the other team know as "Red Sands Rabaroo". The moment both teams met the battle would begin.

The battle between the two opponents was going smoothly for the Avatar and her friends, while the opponent team was struggling from them. On the seating area of the Sato family along with Y/N were intrigued and excited to see both teams battling and get to the championship.

The entire battle ended with the Fore Ferrets winning the whole shindig. Everyone clapping and cheering for the team winning, as Asami walked down noticing Y/N wasn't following. She didn't question it as she thought he was busy looking at the other team.

Y/N: You better not mess anything up Hiroshi. You know consequence.

Standing up from his seat he left the seating area he was in leaving a stun Hiroshi in his seat. He may be scared of Amon at time but realized how much scarier he can be. For someone so young he knew what he could to people and have no remorse whatsoever.

In the changing room was all three: Mako, Korra and Bolin. Explaing how amazing and sync they were in the arena right now.

Korra: Yeah! You know, I feel like the two of us have been connecting really well out of the ring, too.

Mako: Uh, sure.

Not understanding what Korra was trying to explain. But was shock by what she had mentioned next.

Korra: Anyways, I'll be going out soon.

Bolin: Like.. on a date? Who is it!! Wait! Is it me!?