♤Beginnings: Part 2♤

Boom Two:
Spirits

Chapter Eight:
Beginnings: Part 2

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Once again this is Vaatu and Y/N's past lives. Watch the original episode if you want.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Y/N eyes twitch as he had his hand on the Tree of Time as he watched his past life with Vaatu.

Y/N: 10,000 years? I knew there were spirits but you?

Vaatu: Much to take in, yes but I will need assistants. And I need you human.

Y/N tilted her head before looking back where he left Wan and the other spirit.

Y/N: I don't think so. What makes you think I will assist a spirit that is the force of darkness and chaos?

Vaatu just stared at Y/N but he knew that she would be someone he will always encounter in his all life.

Vaatu: Do you not wish to see the other lion turtles? The other elements that surround you?

Y/N's eyes widened at the question and looked away. There was something that tempts someone to do a wrong and she will not but–

Y/N: I will not help but the other lion turtles? But wait, what about Wan or Lerio?

Vaatu: You still be with them. A small part of me will journey with you while I will go on. Venture with that human and you will see the world.

Wan: Can you believe that there's other humans Y/N!? We have to go see them!

Y/N: And how will we do that? We can't fly like them.

Wan placed a hand under his chin and thought for a moment before coming up with a plan.

Mula wrapped a rope around a large rock then to the tree. Wan tied the rope and got on it. He grabbed Y/N's hand and pulled her up to the tree.

Wan: Wish us luck Mula.

Wan then burned the rope and they both were launched into the air but Y/N used her firebending and flew more high as she grabbed onto the vine. However, Wan was a bit unlucky and fell a bit further down. He glanced up and saw Y/N chuckling as she looked at him.

Wan blushed slightly as he climbed up with her. When they reached the land of the flying Lion Turtle they were amazed to see the many spirits and humans getting along together.

When Y/N turned her head and went forward to a spirit it suddenly changed color but made no movement to attack her. She glanced at her pouch to see Vaatu chuckling lightly but still dark.