♤Night of a Thousand Stars♤

Book Two:
Spirits

Chapter Eleven:
Night of a Thousand Stars
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Chapter Eleven:Night of a Thousand Stars●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Y/N told Korra to open the Northern portal and trapped himself in the Spirit World but saved the two young girls. Back in Republic City, everybody loves Varrick's Nuktuk movers. Everybody, that is, except Mako, whose pursuit of Varrick has landed him in the slammer. And in the Southern Water Tribe, Unalaq's army is nearing victory in the Civil War, but Tonraq isn't about to give up without a fight. 

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Oogi flies toward the Eastern Air Temple carrying Korra, Jinora, Tenzin, Bumi, Kya, and Y/N's spiritless body. Ikki is laughing and riding on an air scooter near Pema and Meelo as Oogi comes in for a landing.

Meelo: Dad's back.

Pema walked over to greet the group but sensed everyone in a gloomy state.

Pema: Where's Jinora?

Jinora popped up giving Pema a sense of relief but one person wasn't present.

Pema: Okay.. but where's Y/N? He's usually giving the first greeting despite those gloomy faces.

Tenzin raised his spiritless body, shocking not only Pema but also the other two young airbenders. Pema ran over as did the others seeing his body looking so lifeless.

Tenzin: His spirit is trapped in the Spirit World, but he's going to be alright.

Pema: How could this happen?

Jinora: It was my fault mom.. He saved me after Unalaq took me. He also saved Korra but his body.. It's stuck there and I'm not too sure how he'll handle being in the spirit world..

Jinora held his hand as did Korra as everyone gave a worried face.

Back in Republic City, it showed Mako sitting in his cell slouching, not believing what happened last night with him and Amane.

Song: You've got a visitor.

Bolin entered the cell greeting him with a smile. Usually Amane was near at times but this time he wasn't.

Mako: Hey. What's with the fancy duds?

Bolin: I'm on my way to the big finale for "Nuktuk: Hero of the South." Yeah, everyone's gonna be there except for, you know, you ... because you're in jail and stuff.