♤A New Spiritual Age:Part 2♤

Book Two:
Spirits

Chapter Ten:
A New Spiritual Age
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Chapter Ten:A New Spiritual Age●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Both Jinora and Furry-Foot land inside the library of Wan Shi Tong's. Mesmerized about the amount of books Wan Shi Tong flew by and landed explaining about the last human, Professor Zei, who said the same thing and died inside the library.

Wan Shi Tong: I see that you have some knowledge of the past, so you should know that humans are no longer allowed in my library. Get out.

Feeling the intimidation Furry-Foot flew back hiding behind a pillar while Jinora stayed put.

Jinora: I thought anyone could come in if they brought you some new knowledge?

Wan Shi Tong: Those are the old rules. Besides, what has a little girl got to teach Wan Shi Tong, he who knows ten thousand things?

Jinora: Well, since you've been down in the Spirit World, the humans have invented radio. folds her arms smugly

Wan Shi Tong: Yes, I am well aware of the radio.

Jinora: But do you know how it works?

Wan Shi Tong: Of course I do! There is a box, and inside the box, there is a tiny man who sings and plays musical instruments.

Speaking in fact, Jinora began to explain how the radio works.

Jinora: Actually, when we speak, our voices produce sound waves. Radio takes those sound waves and converts them into electromagnetic energy that is transmitted through the spectrum-

Annoyed by the given correct information he stopped her seeing he was given the wrong kind of information from the Knowledge Seeker.

Jinora: My grandfather was the Avatar, and I came to the Spirit World with the new Avatar and my friend to find the spirit portals. I would think that you'd wanna help me.

Wan Shi Tong: You came with the Avatar, hm? Well, why didn't you say so! Fine, you may look around. But don't break anything- I'll know. soars off into the skies

Jinora: Come on, Furry-Foot, we gotta hurry!

Every spirit around began to change color but also shape rapidly. Iroh saw this as did Korra who held the bird close to her seeing things change around.

Iroh: Y/N, please calm down..

Y/N glanced up still having a guilty look staring at Iroh then around. Did he care what happened? No.