♤The Guide♤

Book Two:
Spirits

Chapter Nine:
The Guide
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●Korra has regained her memory

Korra has regained her memory. Y/N gained his past life by listening to Vaatu.By connecting with the original Avatar, Korra learned that to stop Unalaq she must close the spirit portal before Harmonic Convergence, which is only weeks away! Meanwhile, Varrick has made Bolin into a mover and saved Asami's company. Mako is the only one who suspects that Varrick is up to no good, but can he prove it?
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

In the beginning it shows Jinora playing on the grass at the East Temple with a light green dragonfly bunny. She jumps and tries to grab the spirit, but it escapes from her grasp.

Jinora: Gotcha!

She jumps and tries to grab the spirit, but it escapes from her grasp.

Jinora: Furry-Foot, come back.

The spirit returns and lands on Jinora's head; four other dragonfly bunny spirits come close and make Jinora laugh at their playful banter.

Tenzin: Jinora, there you are. Come on, everyone's waiting.

But when it was shown from Tenzin's point of view it was seen that Jinora was playing by herself instead.

Tenzin: Were you playing with someone?

Jinora: Oh, just some ... imaginary friends.

Tenzin shrugged it off thinking nothing of it. That was until Jinora giggled seeing Furry-Foot clinging on the back of Tenzin's head.

Kya: Stop telling lies.

Kya answered as she sat on the edge of a seat talking to Bumi when both Tenzin and Jinora walked in with their whole family.

Bumi: It's true. I once beat an earthbender in a rock-throwing contest! I have the trophy to prove it.

Tenzin: All right, who's ready for an exciting tour of the Eastern Air Temple? We've got a lot to see today, including ancient statues, ancient gardens, and the meditation hall used by ancient airbenders.

Ikki rolled her eyes telling her excitement to see the old things in the eastern temple while a snot bubble popped from Meelo. Just then both Korra and Y/N entered the temple together.

Tenzin: Korra? Y/N?

Asked in belief to see both teens back and alive. All three children shouted in glee. Meelo jumped onto Y/N's arms, making him laugh as he patted Ikki's head in comfort.