♧Endgame: Part 2♧

Book One
🌬Air☁️

Chapter Twelve
🌬Endgame☁️

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
Season 1: Complete✅️
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■Season 1: Complete✅️■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Korra began to untie the gag around Tenzin's mouth, produces a flame on her finger, and begins to burn the metal chains binding Tenzin.

Korra: Where are Pema and the baby?

Tenzin: In prison

Korra: Beifong?

Tenzin: I don't know.

Korra breaks the metal chains on his feet. Tenzin immediately runs onto the battlefield, assisting Mako as Korra moves to free the kids. Right after Mako throws a fire punch and fire kick, Tenzin runs in front of him fires two air blasts, which knocks an Equalist and the Lieutenant off the stage. Amon dodges Mako's firebending attack with acrobatic grace, but Tenzin follows with a strong wave of air which he tries to block, but it is too powerful, causing him to be blown off the stage.

But then caught off guard Amane was thrown right in front of Korra and the kids.

Jinora: Y/N!! Are you okay!?

Amane: I'm not him. Just run, I got this!

Getting back to his feet he earthbend a piece of rock launching it back to Y/N who cut with his barehand staring deadly at Amane.

Korra: You heard him. Let's go kids, follow me.

Cut to the hallway where Korra, Mako, Tenzin, and the kids have all gathered.

Korra: Get them out of here. We'll create a diversion.

Showing up quickly was Amane who once again was called by Y/N by Ikki not knowing it wasn't him.

Amane: I'll go with them for safekeeping. I don't know how much longer Y/N is staying in the rock but just go okay.

Nodding told the kids to follow as they were now to rescue their mother and their younger brother.