♤Beginnings: Part 1♤

Book Two:
Spirits

Chapter Seven:
Beginnings: Part 1

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

The Avatar has gone missing. After President Raiko refused Korra's request to aid the South in the war of the Water Tribes, she headed to the Fire Nation, seeking a new ally against Unalaq. But unbeknownst to her friends, a dark spirit attacked Korra and dragged her into the ocean. She has washed up on a desolate island with no memory of who she is.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

{Note: This part will mainly start off with Y/N then with Korra showing his side first. If you'd rather see Korra, I suggest you watch the episode and then come here for the other pov.}

Open skies were shown but it was blurry due to Korra barely waking up but it seems she was going on and off with her consciousness.

{In the Spirit World}

Y/N was walking still following some unknown spirit until he reached an old tree that looked odd but for some reason familiar in a way.

Y/N: What the he—

???: I see you finally returned. Differently should I say.

Y/N's eyes widen hearing a deep and somewhat distorted voice.

Y/N: Where am I or what is this place? Who are you?

Vaatu: I am Vaatu. I am you and you are me. It is better for you to get in the tree for a better understanding of who we are. But right now touch the tree. Find out who you really are.

Y/N was skeptical of the person but his other half was telling to do so. Slowly reaching out he touched the tree feeling its immense energy coursing through him pulling him into a white scenery.

Y/N covered his eyes and the moment he did he met with a woman dressed way past their casual clothing. It was like Avatar Aang's time.

Y/N: Who the hell are you?

Past Y/N: I'm you.

She has been slightly taller in height since she was grown. But her facial features told a different story.

Y/N: Right. I would never look like that. I mean—

Past Y/N: That's because my bending was taken away and imprisoned.

Eyes widened and just before he could ask again another version of him came out but this time a man.

Past Y/N #2: Do you know you are?