♧The Revelation♧

Book One:
🌬Air💨

Chapter 3:
🌬The Revelation💨

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

A chance encounter turns Korra from Pro-Bending Spectator to Pro-Bending Star, with her new teammates, Mako and Bolin, the Fire Ferrets earn a place I'm the Championship Tournament.

But meanwhile, an anti-bending revolution brews in Republic City.

Who are the Equalists, and what nefarious plan does the mysterious man behind the mask have in store for our hero?

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

After a minute of waiting Amon called back but this time Y/N answered rather than Mr. Sato.

Y/N: Amon!!~ You called, now tell me what you're planning?

It was silent on the other line. Y/N was getting impatient but still held his smile, but his aura around says differently.

Y/N: Amon~ You better speak or—

Pausing looking behind him looking directly at Mr. Sato. He knew if he did anything to him it probably wouldn't cause much damage.

He turned back to the telephone smiling once more and squinting his eyes.

Y/N: Don't tell you're concerned that someone found out so quickly. I know Mr. Sato is good point your game but why not add— more pieces?

Still silent but finally someone spoke on the other line.

Amon: Enlighten me. What are you proposing?

Smiling he made a small laugh and began to explain the 'master plan' to Amon.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Leaving the estate or work department Y/N began to walk away ro his apartment.

While walking he saw Bolin out sitting with his pet red panda, Pabu, doing tricks?

He watched from afar snickering that not many were interested in watching and seeing only one person gave him a single yuan.

Then all of a sudden he saw some shady, sketchy people come out of a car talking to him. Still not making any kovemt watch the scene play out and see Bolin go with them in the car.

Y/N: Oh Bolin~~ you sure are stupid. But let's wait and see a little long for the Avatar shall we...Amane.

He took the photo out showing his younger self and his twin older brother.

Walking away he headed back to his apartment.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Korra: He has to be around here right?