PREVIEW

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■Zaheer: You're done for! You and the Avatar!

Zaheer: You're done for! You and the Avatar!

Zaheer yelled as he was aiming for Korra. Y/N was down as he felt completely exhausted from the fight he recently just had but a certain combustion woman was beside him holding him up.

Just as he was about to rush in, Amane came and ran and stopped in front of Korra and Amane took the hit instead. But this hit— when through his chest, making him cough up blood.

This took everyone by surprise especially Y/N.

Y/N: AMANE!!!

All of a sudden, he felt his body change within him as Y/N got away from P'Li. Zaheer scoffed as he gave a small smirk but then he felt a hit at his side. When he looked up he saw Y/N aimed at him but instead of rocks, he was launching blue fire from his fist.

He wasn't stopping at all. He launched multiple fire attacks with kicks to combos. Korra was laying on the ground as the others rushed to her side and began to take out the poison out of her body. Others rushed to Amane as they tried to save his own life as well.

As Y/N kept aiming at Zaheer he then began to bend other elements but what Zaheer saw was his eyes glowing red. He then used water and grabbed his leg pulling him and slamming to the ground making Zaheer grunt in pain.

Everyone was watching the action shocking more and more as Y/N kept changing his element one by one. Earth to Fire. Fire to Water. Water to Wind.

Y/N screamed out louder but what caught Zaheer by surprise was when Y/N sudden;y appeared behind him out of nowhere and his voice.... His voice was not his but his.

Y/N{Vaatu}: You took many lives just as I did, but you have taken the one person who knew what I was and now— Your life is mine...

Y/N then tackled him to the ground and slammed his body to the ground before binding him in rocks. As he walked he was stopped by many people. Asami on his right arm, Bolin on his left, Mako on his leg, Bumi on his chest.

But this was becoming futile as he overpowered them with each step but was stopped when he heard the soft voice of the two people he cared for.

He looked to his right and saw Korra with slightly opened eyes as she stared at him in sympathy. To this left he saw Amane sitting as he laid against Tenzin's sister. This made him halt as he was conflicted on who to go to.

Bolin: Korra's okay... go to your brother Y.N..

Y/N glanced at Bolin before nodding and giving one glance at Korra telling he'll be back. Just like that his eyes reverted back to normal and rushed over to Amane.