♤Night of a Thousand Stars: Part 2♤

Book Two:
Spirits

Book Eleven:
Night of a Thousand Stars
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Book Eleven:Night of a Thousand Stars●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Back at the booth where President Raiko and his wife were sitting as they both continue to watch the mover of Nutuk.

"You're too late, Nuktuk. Soon, my doomsday device will shoot this block of ice into the Earth's core, freezing the entire planet, and I will be ruler of Ice Earth!"

"I don't think so."

Raiko and his wife are both pulled backward by unseen figures who have their left hands clasped over their mouths in order to restrain them from making a sound. It reveals the figures to be the Northern soldiers, who are now busy tying up the already gagged couple. The president's guards are slumped unconscious against the wall next to the door. As the soldiers finish their job and turn to guide the presidential couple to the door, Bolin and Amane barge into the booth, knocking the door out of the wall in the process.

Bolin: I don't think so.

Buttercup, Raiko's wife, manages to wiggle herself free making the rope lose as she lets out a scream which simultaneously Ginger screams in the mover as well. One of the northern soldiers waterbends a stream of water at the two but Amane quickly earthbends a piece of rock from the wall hitting the man over the booth and into the water which takes the audience's attention away from the mover.

Bolin then punches the floor, crackling the ground with an earth wave which throws the three remaining waterbenders against the ceiling. When they land on the floor, Bolin throws another punch straight forward. This led to the other three to be overthrown and land on the metal pole or the stage of the fighting arena.

Both Bolin and Amane took this chance to untie both Raiko and Buttercup from the ropes.

Amane: Mister president, I suggest you get out of here with your wife. Bolin and I will handle this.

Both Raiko and Buttercup nod as they both rush as Bolin and him jump down to the ground. The sleeves of Bolin's suit ripped while Amane took off his coat leaving him only with his white under shirt. Asami saw from above the both seeing both raven-haired boys fighting the northern soldiers.

Bolin: Looks like there's nowhere to go.

A waterbender attacks Bolin with water from the playing area, but he manages to dodge the attack. The audience who gasps in fear of both boys. Cut to a shot of the playing area where Amane engages the trio, before focusing on Lin and her officers.

Lin: Secure the president and call for backup immediately!

The officers run off for reinforcements. In the playing area where Bolin and Amane avoids the attacks. Amane then bends out three earth discs and each disc at a waterbender. One of them got hit and is incapacitated. The remaining two waterbenders continue attacking. Bolin dodges one of the waterbender's attack, while Nuktuk avoids Unalaq's attack in a similar fashion. Bolin attempts to attack one of them, but is thrown aside by a water hose by the other bender.