♧Turning the Tides: Part 2♧

Book One
🌬Air☁️

Chapter Ten
🌬Turning the Tides☁️

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

One mecha tank fires a pincer cable at Tenzin, but he air-bends the cable down and continues attacking the mecha tank. Two mecha tanks fire cables at Tenzin, who once again deflects them with air bending. A mecha tank charges toward Tenzin and fires a pincer cable at Tenzin, knocking him against the wall of the police headquarters. Tenzin uses an air wheel to soften his fall. He looks up, and the camera changes to his point of view, as he sees the truck drive away.

Tenzin: Saikhan, no!

But then the car that had the policemen was flipped over. Then the ground began to shake as well, making the mecha tanks fall over but also trapped on the floor.

Shocked, Tenzin looks up as he sees a burning police airship falling out of sight behind a building. Looking to the side, he saw the telegraphed getting cornered but stopped seeing a blurry figure stopping the Equalist with their bending.

But he passed out laying on the ground motionless as the unknown person went to him checking him.

Cut to a street, where Asami drives around a corner and floors the gas pedal. Bolin earth bends two ramps in front of the car.

Asami: Jump!

Team Avatar bails out of the car before the ramps launch it into the air and knock one mecha tank into another.

The explosion caused the person to look as they placed Tenzin's arm around them at the moment.

Team Avatar stopped the rest of the mecha tanks now, seeing the Equalist already tied up and down and the car where the policeman was at.

Korra: What the-

???: Hey!! Help, why won't ya!?

Looking to the side, they saw a pale man with jet-black hair and a few orange streaks. He looked rather similar to someone they knew fairly well. Around them was an almost unconscious Tenzin, but somehow, he managed to stay awake.