♤Rebel Spirit♤

Book Two:
Spirits

Chapter One:
Rebel Spirit

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Six months ago, Avatar Korra defeated Amon and the Equalists. Since then the council was disbanded and the United Republics elected its first president. Tenzin's brother, Commander Bumi, retired and moved to Air Temple Island. And Korra and her 'supposed' boyfriend Y/N have been the talk of the town. Peace has come to Republic City, but unbeknownst to the Avatar, danger now threatens the Southern Water Tribe.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

The scene fades from a shot of Republic City to a boat sailing in rough waters, its horn blaring in the darkness. Cut to two sailors, looking out over the water from the top of their boat.

Old salt: This your first watch?

Greenhorn: Mmhmm.

Old salt: Well then, better keep your eyes peeled laddie. Ya never know what creatures lurk in the murky depths.

The younger sailor gasps and looks overboard, while the older one chuckles as he walks off, smiling eerily. Cut to a shot high above the ship, as a large, squid-like spirit swims beneath the boat, its many tentacles trailing behind it. In fright, he called out to the older man to warn him.

Greenhorn: Uh, Sir!

Old salt: What?

A tentacle appears and snatches the older sailor from the boat.

Greenhorn: Man overboard! Man overboard!

The older sailor is dragged into the water, as several more tentacles appear and begin grabbing the boat, slowly dragging it into the water as the scene fades out

●●●

Cut to Republic City at night, as the camera pans down to show the Pro-bending Arena, its lights flashing all across the bay

Shiro Shinobi: Iiiiit's pro-bending night in Republic City, and have we got a doozy for you!

Shiro began the voice-over announcing the people in the area.