♤Rebel Spirit: Part 2♤

Book Two:
Spirits

Chapter One:
Rebel Spirit

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Cut to an aerial shot of a ship bound for the South Pole at night. Mako, Korra, and Naga are sitting on the deck. Mako was explaining what he did on patrol and what he said to the people he arrested.

Korra: Did you write that beforehand?

Mako: Yeah! I had a few others.

He them pulled a piece of paper that had some writings on it and told a few to Korra.

Mako: Let's see, uh... "Looks like you guys should put more 'try' in triad", huh? Or, "when you get to jail, tell 'em Mako sent ya".

Korra: Ooh, I like that one.

Mako: Okay, I'll use that next time. Beifong says if I keep it up, I could make detective soon.

As he placed the sheet of paper back into his jacket where he previously had it.

Korra: That sounds so fun. All I do is train all day. It's like Tenzin's totally forgotten how I beat Amon.

Mako: Tenzin's just trying to help you become the best Avatar you can be.

Feeling angry at the statement, Korra stated that he was already picking sides.

Mako: I'm not taking sides, I just....

Korra stood up from her spot.

Korra: I'm going to take a walk!

Feeling conflicted he looked at Naga in hopes, knowing she won't speak, that she might have an idea at hand.

●●●

Cut to their arrival at the South Pole. The airbending children excitedly greet Katara and Kya, who are awaiting them on the dock

Tenzin's Children: Gran Gran!!

The children all gather around Katara and hug her waist.

Katara: Oh... you've all gotten so big.

Jinora: We missed you, Aunt Kya.