♧And the Winner Is...:Part 2♧

Book One
🌬Air☁️

Chapter Six
🌬And the Winner Is...☁️

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Cutting off to show the Fire Ferrets and where Bolin talks to Pabu.

Bolin: Now I know there's a big crowd but don't be nervous. You're gonna do great, I believe in you.

Staring at the young ravenette haired male innocently.

The Fire Ferrets are preparing themselves for the championship as the ring announcer comes up to the stage, light beaming down on him as the spectators cheer.

Ring Announcer: Introducing the challengers, the Future Industries Fire Ferrets!

The Fire Ferrets cosplayers cheer as the Fire Ferrets come to the arena. Hiroshi and Asami are sitting in the V.I.P. section as Asami blows a kiss to Mako and winks to him. Mako does the same to Asami, not noticing that Korra pulls a face of disgust.

Yet what caught her eye quickly was Y/N standing next to Asami with his arms cross over his chest with a netural face. She gave a quick wave to which he ignored and began to wait for the other opponent. This sadden Korra knowing she wasn't able to contact him or get a single word with him after the incident that happened.

She may have made mended the problem between Mako and Bolin doesn't mean she stable her relationship between her and him.

Turning away from the seat she looked forward having a slight hope that he would look his way during the fight.

Soon Bolin signals to Pabu quickly whispering him to perform in front of the large crowd displayed today.

Pabu jumps down and does his trick by moving around on his front paws before doing some backflips while Bolin uses an earth disk, removing the center for Pabu to backflip through and back, ending the performance with one paw standing.

Feeling proud for his animal companion performance he waited for the other opponents to show up and win the fight.

Ring announcer: And their opponents, the three timed defending champions, the White Falls Wolfbats!

Bat-masked Wolfbats with purple capes howl and spread their wing capes while fireworks go off all around the arena. The Wolfbats' fangirls cry and howl in support as the Fire Ferret cosplayers boo.

Ready to fight they prepared as Korra was ready to fight him for thinking he could whatever. Bolin feeling the same way but differently.

The Wolfbats were ready to fight as well as they took the first step.