♤Civil Wars: Part 2♤

Book Two:
Spirits

Chapter Four:
Civil Wars: Part 2

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Tensions between the Northern and Southern Water Tribes have reached a breaking point. After Chief Unalaq's troops took over the South, Varrick incited an uprising. But Korra stopped the rebels from abducting her uncle. Enraged by the insurrection, Unalaq arrested the rebels and Korra's parents, accusing them of conspiring to assassinate him. Will Korra be able to save her parents and prevent civil war?

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

In the Southern Water Tribe, outside of Tonraq and Senna's house, Korra's parents including Y/N are being loaded into a prison truck. Korra and her parents exchange worried gazes.

Korra: You're making a mistake.

Amane: I agree! Y/N is reckless, but he wouldn't do it!

Both teens told Unalaq but he just stared at his niece's parents and boyfriend.

Unalaq: I wish it hadn't come to this. But your parents held a meeting with the rebels, right here in their home.

Korra: I can't believe you're doing this to your own family.

Unalaq: Rest assured, I've appointed Judge Hotah to oversee the trial. He is the most fair and honorable man I know.

Korra: Uncle, my parents had nothing to do with the men who attacked you. Including Y/N!

Unalaq: I'm sure you're right. So we should have nothing to worry about. Unlike that boy though...

Unalaq remembered the look he gave as he entered and waited for Senna to enter. He needed to make sure he didn't leave that prison.

Korra: I hope so.

The scene cuts to the inside of Varrick's mansion, where Asami, Mako, and Bolin are waiting.

Asami: Where's Varrick? We should've closed our deal an hour ago.

Bolin was on the couch where Pabu was laying on top of him sleeping as he gave a response to Asami.

Bolin: Would you relax? This place is great. And the best part about it, Eska doesn't know I'm here.

But then the door opens to both Eska and Desna with a few Northern Soldiers as they look around the room to find Varrick. Shock Bolin got up as he explained that was definitely not hiding from her.