♧A Leaf in the Wind♧

Book One:
🌬 Air 💨

Chapter 2:
🌬 A Leaf in the Wind 💨

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Earth
Fire
Air
Water

Only the Avatar can master all four elements and bring balance to the world.
○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

Republic City welcomes a new citizen into her arms, Avatar Korra.

After years of seclusion in the south, this master of water, earth and fire seeks to add airbending to her list of skills.

And under the tutelage of Tenzin, Avatar Aang's son, she should go far.

But will this cool, calm, collected Master of Air be able to tame this hot-headed teen?

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

I

t was clear blue sky and flying bison was passing by growling lowly. Showing the Air-temple in sight of it.

Korra: And in the final round, The Buzzard-Wasps won with a decisive knockout.

Korra read from the newspaper, showing a young man smirking in the front page.

In front of her was Tenzin hearing her read out loud at him. Putting the newspaper down showing her face to Tenzin and spoke.

Korra: What do you say we go to the Arena tonight, catch a few Pro-Bending Matches?

Korra smiled and Tenzin having his monotone look. Showing him and Korra were somewhere in the Air-Temple, with other people with shaved heads and few who are women, with Air Nomad clothing.

Tenzin: That sport is a mockery of the noble tradition of bending.

Tenzin explained to Korra while he grabbed the small tea cup and began to drink from it.

Korra displeased that her master, teacher, didn't agree to go.

Korra: Come on, Tenzin, I've dreamed about seeing a Pro-Bending Match since I was kid, and now I'm just a ferry ride away from the Arena.

Korra pointed out hoping that might convince her Teacher slightly to watch the match.

Tenzin: Korra, you're not here to watch that drivel. You're here to finish your Avatar training.

Tenzin getting slightly irritated from his students plea to go to the Pro-Bending Arena and watch a match.

Tenzin: So for the time being, I want you to remain on the island.

Korra having her head placed on the palm of her hand listening to Tenzin.

Korra: Is that why you're keeping the White Lotus Sentries around to watch my every move?

Placing out her hand to indicate the White Lotus in the room watching the two speak. Then facing back to Tenzin still having her head on her palm of her hand.