♧And the Winner Is...♧

Book One
🌬Air☁️

Chapter Six
🌬And the Winner is...☁️

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

After a close encounter with Amon, Korra took a leave of absence from Tarrlok's task force. But the Avatar has still been hard at work, leading the underdog Fire Ferrets to the pro-bending championship finals. Only one team stands in their way: the Wolfbats! Led by team captain Tahno, the brutal Wolfbats look to repeat as champs. Have the Fire Ferrets finally met their match?

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

The episode opens up to a zooming in aerial shot of the Pro-bending Arena. Cut to a close-up shot of a net as two earth disks fly in it and fall to the ground. Switch to Bolin as he quickly levitates and throws two more disks straight at the camera. The camera quickly pans to the left to show Mako throwing two fire punches and a flaming arc with his foot at the camera.

The camera quickly moves on to Korra moving a small water blob around a bit before launching it forward. The scene switches to three images of Tahno suspended on a rope; the first one gets cut in two by Bolin's earth disk tearing through it, the second one gets incinerated completely by Mako's fire blast, and Korra's water blob takes off a large portion of the third image. Cut to Korra as she triumphantly jumps up, raising her left hand.

It soon panels to the radio and next to the small machine was Pabu sleeping peacefully while hearing the radio host speak out of it.

Radio Host: You're listening to "The Music Hour"!

To which Korra lets out another triumphant shout, and starts to confidently walk around; while the radio host continues speaking about the announcement.

Radio Host: Brought to you by Cabbage Corp, Republic City's trusted name in technology for over fifty years.

Heading over to a table and grabbing a towel she gets off some sweat that was working on her. Soon letting out an upbeat shout to her teammates.

Korra: Man, I got a good feeling about tonight. I don't care if we are the underdogs. We can take those pompous Wolfbats.

Mako: It's going to be our toughest match ever, but I think you're right.

Taking off his helmet giving a response to Korra standing where his position was. Then Bolin comes wrapping his arms his older brother imitating the announcer to both his friends.