♧Skeletons in the Closet♧

Book One
🌬Air☁️

Chapter Eleven
🌬Skeletons in the Closet☁️

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

The Equalists are on the attack! The Lieutenant and his chi-blockers invaded Air Temple Island and forced Tenzin and his family to flee! In the daring escape, Lin Beifong sacrificed herself and saved the air benders, but she was captured and Amon took her bending away. Now, Team Avatar is in hiding as they await help from General Iroh and the United Forces.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

The episode opens with an aerial view of Republic City filled with several Equalist airships. The camera pans down to a shot of City Hall, with Equalist airships and mecha tanks around it. Hiroshi Sato is standing on the front steps, addressing a large crowd.

Hiroshi: It is a glorious day, my Equalist brothers and sisters! Amon has torn down the tyrannical bending government! He has declared bending illegal, and he has the Avatar on the run. Our great leader has a vision for the future. One day soon, bending will no longer exist and we will live in a world where everyone is finally equal! The United Forces are on their way right now to try and stop that dream. But we will prevail!

The crowd cheers loudly in response. Near the back, two chi-blockers look at each other, one male, the other female, before they turn and walk away. They push aside a clump of bushes in Republic City Park and enter a small clearing with a large rock in the center. One earth bends the rock aside, revealing a hole, and both jump inside as the rock slides back over. Cut to the chi-blockers, who have removed their masks and revealed themselves to be Korra and Mako, walking down a dim hallway.

Korra: Can you believe Hiroshi?! "The Avatar's on the run". I'm not running from anyone! Let's go back up there and knock some heads; they'll never know what hit 'em.

She angrily said after hearing the announcement Hiroshi gave out to the crowd. She then turned around now thinking that she should've hit them when she had the chance.

Mako: Relax. General Iroh's coming with an entire fleet of battleships. Then Amon will be the one who's running.

Korra:  I hate this "being patient" stuff.

As both turned back around heading back to the compound where they stayed for the last few days.

Cut to Asami and Bolin, who are sitting on crates. Asami is watching in amusement as Bolin plays with Pabu. She glares as she hears Korra and Mako approaching before she and Bolin stand up and walk over to greet them.