♧The Spirit of Competition♧

Book One:
🌬Air☁️

Chapter Five:
🌬The Spirit of Competition☁️

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Love is in the air! Since Avatar Korra has arrived in Republic City she's only had eyes for one fellow: Mako. The feeling seemed mutual until a fateful accident intervened.

Now Mako's affections have fallen right into the arms of the beautiful Asami. Will love prove to be Korra's most formidable foe yet?

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Ever since the traumatic day from last night—things seems to be going somewhat alright. Korra and her friends were back at the the Arena or Mako and Bolin's home.

Each were practicing their skills for when the next tournament. Korra water-bending at Bollin or Mako. Bolin earth-bending at Korra or Mako. Lastly, Mako fire-bending at Bolin or Korra. Things were going smoothly till Mako fire-bended at Bolin making him launch a disk at Korra.

Korra getting hit and leasing a whip of water at Mako. Mako getting off guard seeing his brother getting hit and then getting hit himself with water from Korra. Making all three fall to the ground with a thud. All three looked at each then began to laugh at the incident that happened to each of them.

Getting up from his seating position, he placed a hand on his hip smiling at Korra.

Mako: It's been great having you at so many back-to-back practices, Korra.

Following pursuit, Korra and Bolin stood. Korra giving an upbeat response to her teammate.

Korra:Feels good to be back, although— Tarrlok isn't too happy about my leave of absence.

Bolin: Hey, you joined the Fire Ferrets before you joined his task force.

Joining into the conversation making his point from what Korra stated to Mako about Tarrlok.

Mako: Okay, come on, team huddle time!

Both teenagers huddled with Mako ready for what he was about to say.

Mako: It's our first match of the tournament tonight. I know the three of us haven't been a team for very long, but even so, the Fire Ferrets have never been this good. Are we ready?

Bolin&Korra: We're ready!

Stated with excitement in their voice. Unexpectedly two other teenagers walked into the practice room where all three friends were at. And these two people were holding the Future Industries gear to sponsor them.