♤A New Spiritual Age♤

Book Two:
Spirits

Chapter Ten:
A New Spiritual Age
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●Korra, Y/N and Jinora have entered the Spirit World

Korra, Y/N and Jinora have entered the Spirit World. With Tenzin's daughter as her spiritual guide, the Avatar has one mission – to close the spirit portal before Harmonic Convergence. Meanwhile, Unalaq has been working with the dark spirit Vaatu, who was imprisoned by Avatar Wan along with Y/N ten thousand years ago. Will Korra be able to close the portal and stop Unalaq from enacting his deadly plan?
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

It was finally nightfall at the Eastern Temple where Tenzin, Bumi, Kya, Y/N, Jinora and Korra are.

Y/N, Korra, and Jinora were all meditating to enter the spirit world while Tenzin spoke worried about his oldest daughter.

Tenzin: I can't believe my little girl had to guide Korra into the Spirit World instead of me. If anything happens to her I won't be able to forgive myself.

Kya rested her hand on Tenzin's shoulder to comfort him.

Kya: She's very smart, and she obviously has a strong connection to the spirits. She'll be fine.

Bumi: Yeah, Dad went all the time!

Tenzin: They won't have their bending in there. They'll be defenseless!

Bumi: offended Ahem? Excuse me? But I've never had bending, and I don't think I'd call myself defenseless.

Tenzin: Of course you aren't, because you have your... glances at Kya um ...

Catching his glance Kya tried to give an answer to her older brother but it wasn't the answer he wanted.

Kya: Positive attitude?

Bumi: frowns I would've said acute intellect and cat-like reflexes, but whatever.

Tenzin: Why don't you two get some sleep. I'll take the first watch.

Kya: Wake us up if you need some company.

Bumi: Or if any interesting spirit-y stuff happens, like their bodies start floating around and you need someone to help you grab them before they fly off!

Bumi said as he moved his hands gesturing what hypothetically could happen to all three.

Kya: shocked Bumi!

Bumi: I'm just saying, we're here if you need us.

Tenzin: I know you are. Thank you.

As both siblings rested, Tenzin walked up to Jinora, patting her head still with a worried look. As he looked over to Y/N, he may not have that spiritual feeling but even felt something odd about him the moment he arrived.