♧When Extremes Meet♧

Book One
🌬Air☁️

Chapter Eight
🌬When Extremes Meet☁️

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Republic City is at war! After discovering that her father, Hiroshi Sato, is working with the enemy, Asami turns against him, and following another defeat at the hands of the Equalists, Lin Beifong resigns as Chief of Police. With the Equalist army growing stronger, who will help the Avatar stop Amon and restore balance to the city?

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

The episode opens with a ferry sailing toward Air Temple Island. Cut to a frontal shot of Bolin, leaning slightly over the railing with Pabu perched on his shoulder. He looks toward the island with an excited look upon his face. Mako and Asami, her arm wrapped around Mako, are standing behind Bolin, watching the island as well.

Cut to a far off shot of Air Temple Island and the ferry pulls up at the port. The scene switches to a back shot of Korra, Jinora, Ikki, and Meelo standing on the dock, waving at the people on the boat. Naga stands on the dock as well.

One of Tenzin's kids, Ikki, started to jump excitedly as there will be new people living with them.

Ikki: You're finally here!

One Air Acolyte throws the anchor in the water while two others let down the ramp to allow the passengers to get off the boat.

Ikki: Welcooome to Air Temple Island. You're new home!

Extending the "o" in 'welcome'.

Meelo: Yes, welcome to my domain.

Pointing to himself to show that where he lives is home life. Smiling it shows Bolin is carrying his duffel bag over his right shoulder, and Mako and Asami descend the ramp behind him. Y/N in slow pace walked down thanking the people.

Bolin: Well, aren't you sweet, little monk child.

Leaning down to look and talk to Meelo.

Pabu jumps down from Bolin's shoulder and runs in between Meelo's legs before running to the right. Meelo bends over and looks through his legs at Pabu. He stands erect again. He then pointed at Pabu in curiosity as to wondering what animal it was.

Meelo: What's that fuzzy creature?

Pabu and Naga sniff each other's nose; Pabu erects himself on his hind legs, and gently touches Naga's nose with his left front paw.