♧Skeletons in the Closet: Part 2♧

Book One
🌬Air💨

Chapter Eleven
🌬Skeletons in the Closet💨

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Cut to the planes flying across the bay, and a close-up on Hiroshi Sato, who is piloting one. He pulls a lever and bombs were drop from the underside. Ships are bombarded, causing major damage on board. One plane drops down two torpedoes and Korra dodges them only for them to hit the side of a ship. The explosion forces Korra back but she swims to the ship again. More planes drop down torpedoes to hit their targets.

Male sailor: Incoming!

The explosion forces the sailors up in the air. A plane dives in to attack, but firebenders firebend into the cannons and shoot the planes. Korra emerges from the underwater and she looks at the planes, while they destroy the remaining ships. An earthbender tries to bring them down but he is forced back by the bombing. Planes fly around until one gets hit with firebending, forcing the pilot to eject. Iroh and two other firebenders use their bending to take down the planes, successfully hitting one.

Korra dives into the water, waterbends a massive waterspout, and bends out a large ice spike to take a plane down. However, the damaged plane hits the waterspout and Korra falls into the water where she bends a torpedo around into the air and hits another plane. She emerges once more and swims to the closest ship. Iroh comes up from the hatch to firebend the remaining planes, taking them down one by one but the last plane drops a bomb in front of him. He uses firebending to shield himself, but the explosion causes him to fall into the water, unconscious. Korra grabs and brings him to the surface.

Korra: It's all right, I've got you.

Iroh coughs out aby water that was left in body so he wouldn't choke in it.

Iroh: Avatar Korra? You saved my life. Thank you.

●●●

Korra waterbends them away from the wreckage. Cut to their hideout, where Korra uses her healing abilities on Iroh's wound.

Iroh: I was prepared to deal with Sato's mecha tanks, but not these new high-speed aircraft.

Korra: I know. Every time we think we have an advantage, Amon outsmarts us. Including Y/N.

The name sounded rather familiar to the man but he couldn't figure out what until it finally clicked.