♧The Revelation: Part 2♧

Book One:
🌬Air☁️

Chapter Three:
🌬The Revelation ☁️

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Y/N got to the stage beside one of the other Equalists watching everything play out. He side eye the crowd to see if Korra or Mako left to do anything in advance but to his lucky—no, they didn't.

He argued mentally and frowned at this. He didn't care as he didn't want to deal with them in his life. He looked backed up to Amon in front asking for the other Equalist to bring "The Prisoners".

One by one each one with a type of bending came. Some scared while the first one that was in the front looked confused yet infuriated at the same time.

Amon: Please Welcome "Lighting Bolt" Zolt, Leader of the Triple Threat Triad,–

A middle age man with grey and strands of white hair on his hair. His faced filled with anger seeing the people here with an unknown man at the side and an Equalists behind him holding him tight.

Amon: —And one of the most notorious criminals in Republic City.

The man, Zolt, looked at Amon in question. Thinking in his head only repeating— "I'm going to get him back for this!!"

When he Amon finished the crowd began to boo at Zolt for both being a bender as well as being a notorious criminal. Bringing only trouble for everyone in their city.

Zolt: Ah, boo yourself.

While on the side the rest of the Equalist brought the other benders and brought them to their knees. One of them being Bolin as the last one.

Showing a face of fear, wondering if any one, especially Mako or Korra, to save him from here.

Y/N looked at Bolin seeing the look on his face chuckling softly. The other Equalist heard the chuckle looking at him but ignored it.

The moment Korra saw Bolin she was indeed ready to help and bust him out this ridiculous "Revelation show".

Korra: There's Bolin.

Mako seeing Korra ready to jump, he had to stop her before she could do anything reckless. Pulling her back by his scarf dragging her back slightly.

Mako: *lowers voice to whisper* Wait. We can't fight them all. We need to be smart about this.

Korra getting impatient retored back.

Korra: Then come up with a game plan, Team Captain.

Last part having annoyance and irritation.

Back to Amon he continued explaining on what he was about to do to "permanently" take away the benders, their beinding.

Amon: Zolt has amassed a fortune by extorting and abusing Non-Benders, But– this reign of terror is about to come to an end.