Chapter 2

It is  a no school day because it is a Saturday and Rashell  had promised to spend her day with her siblings. Still in bed with Ian, Phibel walks in and throws herself on Rashell.

"Wake up!!"

"Arg! That was painful, get up from me."

"You promised to spend today with us and it's pass 9:00am."

"I'm going to my room to clean up, wake Ian up and all of you should do same."
Rashell walks away and Phibel wakes Ian up.

"Ian wake up!!"

Ian lazily walks out of bed to get ready for the day.Phibel wakes Marion up and everyone gets ready for the day. Rashell puts on a blue sweater with ash pants. She ties her silky hair with a band and wears her glasses.

Everyone descends the stairs to the kitchen where Rashell is .

"Alright, everyone is ready and listen to the rules. No texting, call making and cheating. Deal?"

"Deal!"

Rashell's phone rings. It's Miguel, she answers the call.

"Hey babe coming for Manuel's  party?"

"No, I'm spending the day with my siblings."

"Oh please, come please.. "

"I can't , I'm sorry."

"Are you choosing your siblings over me?"

"I'm not choosing anyone over the other. I can't come, you should understand me."

"Whatever." Miguel said and hangs up.

"Huh! Let's forget that wacko guy and have fun."

Lupita stays in the kitchen to help Rashell mix the ice cream flavours whiles Phibel and Ian play loud music in the living room.

             🎵 Échame la culpa- Luis Fonsi and Demi lovato. Meaning, "put the blame on me."🎵

Ian and Phibel dance with energy and Rashell and Lupita also sing along in the kitchen happily.
Done mixing everything in a big glass bowl, they scoop some out into four small glass bowls to the brim and calls Ian and Phibel.

"Ice cream race on!"

"Everyone should take the spoon, on my count, you start . The winner will get to taste the new pizza recipe yet to be on sale. Unos, Díaz, tres, go!" Rashell says.

They all dig in quickly but Ian manages to come first and keeps belching.
Rashell  takes the pizza out and they all eat it together though Ian finished first. After the ice cream race, they play monopoly , basket ball and watch movies. Before the day will end, they had a swimming race and Rashell wins for that . It's evening and time for bed. They all hurry to Phibel's room in their pyjamas. They have a pillow fight and all the four sleep on her bed till the next day. They clean the mess they created the next day since their loyal and trusted nanny took the day off.