Chapter 43

It's finally the day. According to the Principal, if the school team wins against it's opponent, there will be a party.

" Can't wait for the game to start."
" Looks like someone is impatient to see someone."

" Who?"
" Who else, you. You are impatient to see Tyron."

" You never change. Let's just watch your guys play. Hey Tania you good?"

" Yhh. Just can't wait to see Dylan play."

Game starts

The game has started and Tyron is playing well. Rashell gets scared when it seems like Tyron's team is loosing and happy when his team throws a shot.

It's half time. And the scores aren't encouraging. Tyron's team with twenty points and the other team with thirty points.

" This game ain't going on in our favour."
" You think so?"

" Yep. Sun what do you think?"
" Same. Let's just hope for the best."

Finally the game is over and Tyron's team wins with fifty points and the other team with forty points.

Girls rush to meet their babes and congratulate them whiles others meet their friends with a hug and high five.

" Oh babe you did soo well."
" It's all thanks to you."

" Me?" She asks blushing
" You gave me the strength to play by accepting my apology."

" C'mon Dylan haha it's been a week since you apologised."
" Whatever. You still gave me the strength to play."

They hug and kiss.

People are making out whiles Rashell tries to find Tyron but Tyron is freshing up in the bathroom.

  Bored and lonely, she heads to the cafeteria alone where people are jamming to music and smooching.
Tyron walks to her side.

" Hi Rashell."
" Hi, Tyron."

" You busy?"
" Nope. Anything you want?"

" Can we talk outside? It's too loud in here."

" Sure."

People are distracted including Sun, Dylan, Natania and Darwin. They are far from Rashell having fun and so the two walk out without anyone noticing.

Walking by the school soccer park, Tyron initiates a conversation.

"So..., how have you been for the past weeks when I was busy with training."
" I've been good."

" Really?"
" Oh yh. So what is it that you wanted to tell me?"

Tyron stops walking and turns to her.

"I don't know but for some reason, I can't get over the fact that you saw Franka and I kissing."

" Finally, you feel bad about it. I've been waiting for you to tell me this. What took you soo long."

" Hey, are you even listening to me?"
" Yh, yh. What did you say? I was lost in my thoughts."

" I'm sorry I kissed Franka and I don't like how you're treating me."
" How do I treat you?"

" Like a stranger."
" A stranger?. Ah well I guess maybe you deserve to be treated that way."

" Why would you say that?"
" Eversince we had sex, you've been smooching with anyone so you deserve the way I treat you."

Rashell continues to walk. Feeling cold she hugs herself. Tyron hugs her from behind. She tries to take his hands off her but he refuses to let go.

" Why are you doing this to me?"
" I don't know. I just like being this way with you."

" Why?"
" No reason. Have you forgiven me?"

" Yep but I still don't trust you."
" I know. Can I get a kiss?"

" A kiss? Giggles. I'll think about it."
" I want to kiss you, like right now."

Still hugging her from behind, he lets go and turns to face her. He holds her chin close to his mouth and kisses her lips. After, he hugs her soo tight.

" Don't ignore me. It hurts my feelings."
" I'll think about that."

"Really?"
" Yes."

Tyron lets go of her and they hold their hands and head back to the cafeteria.

" I'm happy we won the game."
" It was actually great watching you all play."

" I've missed you soo much. Don't leave."
" I never left, it was always you."

He drags her to the dance floor by her hand as they dance to the music. The party ends at nine in the evening.

" I'll see you tomorrow Rash. I'm soo tired."
" Okay, bye."

" Bye."
" See you guys tomorrow."

" Bye, Tania, Dylan and Darwin."
" Bye."

Rashell heads out to wait for Uncle Juan but he's not yet in so she walks to the school park to clear her mind. Few moments, Uncle Juan calls her.

" Hola! Uncle Juan.."

" Virginia.. the car broke down so I'm in the middle of the road."

" Really? It's getting late too. Have you called the other chauffeur?"
" Yes but he's on an errand so he's gonna make it but not on time."

" I can't wait any longer. Just tell him not to come over, I'll take a taxi home."
" Are you sure? You know that is not possible."

" Don't worry, I'll be fine and I won't say a word to my parents after all it's my decision."

" Sure. Be safe."

Rashell walks around to get a taxi. A black Porsche passes and reverses to her stand. The person in the car lowers the window.

" What is a pretty girl like you doing by the roadside."
" It's not like I have a choice."

" Have you taken a taxi home before?"
" No."

" And you intend on taking one? Just jump in. I'll drive you home."
" Woww.. Tyron Maclin wants to drive me home."

Tyron walks out and opens the door for Rashell. Rashell sits and he helps her buckle her seatbelt.

" Be safe."
" You're really something."

"Ready?"
" Yhh I am."

Tyron drives Rashell home and on their way, they talk and laugh. 

Olivares Home

Parked Infront of the house, they talk more.

" So, we cool right?"
" Yhh we are."

He touches her cheeks and looks into her eyes.

" You're very pretty and ...
" Don't try to hurt me."

" Ssshh I've got you."

Their lips meet and slowly they lock it. Lupita on the other hand has been standing by the Kitchen window for long with her eyes  screening the street.

She realises a black Porsche has been infront of their house for long so she walks out to find out what's going on.

With the window lowered and to her utmost surprise, a prince charming is kissing her sister. She stands there smiling and watching them and finally clears her throat to distract them.